Sep 23 2012
By: Heisenberg_35_56 Hekseville Citizen 342 posts

Why you shouldn't be dissapointed and Chrono is a troll

5 replies 199 views Edited Sep 23, 2012

Hey everyone, I know you are disapointed by the lack of new characters announced at TGS but losing faith in the game over 1 event is ridiculous, almost as bad as believing that there is only going to be 20 characters on the roster. I'm telling you right now. There will be 22-26 (most likely 26) characters on the PSAS roster.

As for Chrono, he is going around saying things like minions will count in the roster number and that we will only have 20 characters. He is nothing but a troll. I was in a chatroom with him Friday night and all he did was insult people and shout negative things about the game that are totally false like Paul Gale is fake (and we all know he is a reliable source due to the fact he was the first person to reveal the game and he told us all of the original stages months before the game was announced). Please don't listen to him and let him ruin what will be an awesome game.

PSN: tha_jammer

ABE and CHIMERA FOR PSASBR
Message 1 of 6 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Re: Why you shouldn't be dissapointed and Chrono is a troll

Sep 23, 2012

Ahum... Speak for yourself! I for instance have never said I'm disappointed lol Smiley Tongue

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 2 of 6 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Heisenberg_35_56 wrote:

Hey everyone, I know you are disapointed by the lack of new characters announced at TGS but losing faith in the game over 1 event is ridiculous, almost as bad as believing that there is only going to be 20 characters on the roster. I'm telling you right now. There will be 22-26 (most likely 26) characters on the PSAS roster.

As for Chrono, he is going around saying things like minions will count in the roster number and that we will only have 20 characters. He is nothing but a troll. I was in a chatroom with him Friday night and all he did was insult people and shout negative things about the game that are totally false like Paul Gale is fake (and we all know he is a reliable source due to the fact he was the first person to reveal the game and he told us all of the original stages months before the game was announced). Please don't listen to him and let him ruin what will be an awesome game.

He was always a troll. He used to be on the GameFaq forums and also trolled. He tried to make everyone believe his "leaked" roster lol.

Abe for All-Stars!!!
Message 3 of 6 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Sep 23, 2012

I agree with you. Although these forms have been plagued recently with people **bleep** off about no character reveals at TGS. Its getting pretty annoying, but I am one of the people who are trying to win a beta code so I guess I don't help matters lol. I have faith that Superbot will deliver a great game. People who aren't going to play it because one or two characters are not included really need to go outside more.

Message 4 of 6 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 23, 2012
Bequiet. Chrono just has a different opinion.
Message 5 of 6 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
562 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Real_Radec13 wrote:

Heisenberg_35_56 wrote:

He was always a troll. He used to be on the GameFaq forums and also trolled. He tried to make everyone believe his "leaked" roster lol.

Haha those were the days Smiley Tongue

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Message 6 of 6 (112 Views)
0 Likes