Reply
Highlighted
Sep 29 2012
By: Zezzler Wastelander 596 posts
Offline

Why you should stop believing Paul Gale and that his source is not Credible

24 replies 401 views Edited Sep 29, 2012

So incase you've missed the big news, someone who works at Sony revealed yesterday that they've announced "The Full Launch Line-up of Characters". So essentially, it sounds like there are only 20 characters in the game at this point.

 

Full Launch Lineup

 

This news was not taken well, especially in accordance with the rumors from the Paul Gale Network. He's stated many times that there will be 22+ characters in the final game. So as we can all see, someone is wrong here, and with this news everyone flipped out.

 

But, Paul Gale stepped up and made a poorly written, and juvenile article that is basically talking about how amazing he thinks he is. Well, with that article we have enough information to see that Paul Gale is not Credible.

 

To start things off, we have THIS tweet from himself. This shows us that his source isn't as 'inside superbot' as we all may have thought.

 

PG source.png

 

And then last night, he made THIS article. 

This article in particular is where he shows just how credible he and his sources really are.

 

 

To start things off, he basically says that he's never been wrong, stating this;

"Paul Gale Network has only had hints come true." 

But then, later on in the article he simply states that he HAS be wrong here;

"When I found out that James Bond didn’t make the cut, I told you. When I learned that Colonel Mael Raedec was in the game and not Rico, I told you." 

What that says is that, when he was wrong, he covered it up by saying that they were 'cut', or someone was 'changed'. 

 

Moving on he then also makes the cop out blaming EVERYTHING on his source, saying that it isn't credible, and that you shouldn't blame him, but blame his source; 

"SuperBot Entertainment purposely giving various affiliated contacts, each, a separate batch of news about the game, character information, final number of playable characters, DLC facts, etc., for the sole purpose of finding out who is in communication with me."

or

"Regardless of whether or not my source’s final batch of information that I’ve been provided with is correct or not"

 

So as you can see, He is all over the place in this article. He's blaming his source, he is saying that his source isn't credible, and he is blatantly showing examples of him being wrong, yet he doesn't have the guts to come forward himself. 

 

The fact that many of you still believe him after all of this astounds me. It really does. 

Message 1 of 25 (401 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: Why you should stop believing Paul Gale and that his source is not Credible

Sep 29, 2012

For a poorly written article its a 'lot' longer than a generic forum post made by someone who honestly believes Sid is totally right.

 

We have to weigh something here. How much has Paul gotten right, and how much has he gotten wrong?

 

From where I'm sitting, Paul Gale is the only person who has been speaking with us, on these forums, personally, when he can. Is this Sid guy? No, he's just managing a blog.

 

Second; its very easy to say that it may just be a hoax, but look at this; what if, its someone who works 'for' Sony? For all we know his contact may very well be Omar Kendall. We don't know. We're not Batgale.

 

The problem here, though, is that, we're under the assumption that the guy who leaked the very game to us, is somehow a liar. Yet, here we are on the forum that was for said game. I'm pretty sure there's more validity from Gale, than there is from a single post from a guy who works for a website.

Message 2 of 25 (367 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/06/2008
Offline
1189 posts
 

Re: Why you should stop believing Paul Gale and that his source is not Credible

Sep 29, 2012
**bleep** Zezzler, i'd watch my back if i were you, the Galists are going to declare Jihad on you for this. If theres one thing they hate, its the truth about their prophet.
Message 3 of 25 (361 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
596 posts
 

Re: Why you should stop believing Paul Gale and that his source is not Credible

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

For a poorly written article its a 'lot' longer than a generic forum post made by someone who honestly believes Sid is totally right.

 


I forgot that longer means better. You are right, I should just stop right here and disregard everything and pretend that Pale Gaul is right. My mistake


MarrowOchi wrote:

 

For all we know his contact may very well be Omar Kendall. We don't know. We're not Batgale.

 


Besides the fact that Paul Gale already stated that his sourse DOESN'T work for superbot
Message 4 of 25 (324 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: Why you should stop believing Paul Gale and that his source is not Credible

Sep 29, 2012

Zezzler wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

For a poorly written article its a 'lot' longer than a generic forum post made by someone who honestly believes Sid is totally right.

 


I forgot that longer means better. You are right, I should just stop right here and disregard everything and pretend that Pale Gaul si right. My mistake


MarrowOchi wrote:

 

For all we know his contact may very well be Omar Kendall. We don't know. We're not Batgale.

 


Besides the fact that Paul Gale already stated that his sourse DOESN'T work for superbot

Longer? No, but, honestly? Sid over there posts one small line of text and for some awkward reason everyone believes him over the guy that gave us the game.

 

If the contact doesn't work for SuperBot, then they work for Sony. They're not some mythical creature who feeds on our tears. And they're probably not some random jackoff.

I'm almost certain Paul will release the info on who the contact is some time after the game has been released and all DLC has been announced.

Message 5 of 25 (306 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/30/2011
Offline
538 posts
 

Re: Why you should stop believing Paul Gale and that his source is not Credible

Sep 29, 2012
He did not say his source wasn't credible. You're spinning it to suit your needs.

Thread is dumb.
Message 6 of 25 (290 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/27/2012
Offline
561 posts
 

Re: Why you should stop believing Paul Gale and that his source is not Credible

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

The "Paul Gale Network has only had hints come true" statement occurred to me more as a joke rather than him trying to inflate his ego as you suggest. Kind of like an "intermission" of sorts in between each of the walls of text (just look at the pictures, are you seriously taking those seriously?). I won't try to discredit your other points, but he's obviously trying to add a little humor to the situation.

Message 7 of 25 (290 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
596 posts
 

Re: Why you should stop believing Paul Gale and that his source is not Credible

Sep 29, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Zezzler wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

For a poorly written article its a 'lot' longer than a generic forum post made by someone who honestly believes Sid is totally right.

 


I forgot that longer means better. You are right, I should just stop right here and disregard everything and pretend that Pale Gaul si right. My mistake


MarrowOchi wrote:

 

For all we know his contact may very well be Omar Kendall. We don't know. We're not Batgale.

 


Besides the fact that Paul Gale already stated that his sourse DOESN'T work for superbot

Longer? No, but, honestly? Sid over there posts one small line of text and for some awkward reason everyone believes him over the guy that gave us the game.

 

If the contact doesn't work for SuperBot, then they work for Sony. They're not some mythical creature who feeds on our tears. And they're probably not some random jackoff.

I'm almost certain Paul will release the info on who the contact is some time after the game has been released and all DLC has been announced.


Did you even read Paul's post? He states as plain as day that his source might be wrong and that he could have been fed false information. and Sid also works for sony. If he said anything wrong he would have had to delete his twitter post or his PSB comment. 

 

But as it stands, one is looking a heck of a lot more credible than Paul right now.

Message 8 of 25 (277 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
596 posts
 

Re: Why you should stop believing Paul Gale and that his source is not Credible

Sep 29, 2012

IzoGray wrote:
He did not say his source wasn't credible. You're spinning it to suit your needs.

He is saying that his source most likely was given false info, that doesn't sound very credible to me.

Message 9 of 25 (266 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/30/2011
Offline
538 posts
 

Re: Why you should stop believing Paul Gale and that his source is not Credible

Sep 29, 2012
Do you even know what credible means? Obviously not.

He stated very clearly, which you bolded, that SuperBot was spreading misinformation to determine where the leak was coming from.

That has nothing to do with credibility.

In fact, his credibility is pretty good considering everything he has hinted at so far.
Message 10 of 25 (243 Views)
Reply
0 Likes