Nov 21 2012
By: Goniloc Uncharted Territory 1190 posts

Why you all need to stop complaining

4 replies 111 views Edited Nov 21, 2012

Yes, I know I said I was leaving. I just checked in to see what you guys think of the game but I am honestly disgusted. Some of you are complaining STILL about evil cole! Also, if you're bad as a character, the character doesn't suck, YOU SUCK. Play the dammn tutorial! Arcade mode is what we knew it was gonna be. They didnt just change it at the last minute. And while the cutscenes may be a little underwhelming, I found all of them funny enough to make me smile. Online runs really smooth for me, and... oh no, people are better than you? Boo hoo what a terrible game. All of the flaws you've pointed out so far are the tiniest stupid little things. SB didn't make this to please you specifically. It's for PS fans. Grow up.

Sorry for the rant, but some of you are just freakin ignorant

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 1 of 5 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: Why you all need to stop complaining

Nov 21, 2012
you're leaving huh?
good thing i added you on psn,
also, have there been complaints?
i wasn't around for most of the day...
Play For Fun!
Message 2 of 5 (106 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Goniloc wrote:

Yes, I know I said I was leaving. I just checked in to see what you guys think of the game but I am honestly disgusted. Some of you are complaining STILL about evil cole! Also, if you're bad as a character, the character doesn't suck, YOU SUCK. Play the dammn tutorial! Arcade mode is what we knew it was gonna be. They didnt just change it at the last minute. And while the cutscenes may be a little underwhelming, I found all of them funny enough to make me smile. Online runs really smooth for me, and... oh no, people are better than you? Boo hoo what a terrible game. All of the flaws you've pointed out so far are the tiniest stupid little things. SB didn't make this to please you specifically. It's for PS fans. Grow up.

Sorry for the rant, but some of you are just freakin ignorant

It has to be said that this is a new company taking a shot at getting a franchise off the ground. It'd be nice people would realise that they've let some of the presentation side of the game slip in order to really focus on the gameplay. 20 characters is a lot for a first game; it was vital they they didn't inflate the roster at the cost of balance.

It seems people on this forum are much more interested in the quantity of the content, rather than the quality.

Message 3 of 5 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Nov 21, 2012

People are complaining about Evil Cole?  I mean, I don't see him played much, and Good Cole seems more popular, but I do still see evil cole.  Honestly I don't think I have ever seen either cole take a game before....

Message 4 of 5 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1194 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Jorumvar wrote:

People are complaining about Evil Cole?  I mean, I don't see him played much, and Good Cole seems more popular, but I do still see evil cole.  Honestly I don't think I have ever seen either cole take a game before....

Yes on SFXT . Cole in Pandora mode have red electricity. And whitout it he was good.

0 Likes