Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Re: Why we should be happy about Big Daddy

Oct 20, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

HOWEVER, the reason i like him being there is the story behind his inclusion.  The dev team of bioshock literally begged superbot to have big daddy in as a playable character and that's why he's there.

Any source? I already know about Solid Snake being requested by him to have him be in SSB:Melee. However, the game was late in development. That's why, when you see the first trailer of SSBB, you see Solid Snake at the end & right away revealed from the start (because of Melee, now he was right away in Brawl).

Though, I still prefer to see where it shows that the Team wanted Big Daddy in.

cobbys2012ps wrote:
"Bioschock is genrally considered the best game of this generation(the only challengers being Portal and Uncharted 2)."
Oh really? I disagree. Just putting this here:
1. Heavy Rain
2. Journey
3. Uncharted 3
4. Metal Gear Solid 4
5. LittleBigPlanet 2/inFamous 2
Yea, just sayin.
Lots of people prefer Uncharted 2 than Uncharted 3. It was a nice touch when the user put UC2 instead of UC3. And.... LBP2? Sure, but in a way, it's praised in a different way. InFamous 2, eh.... I think you really hate Bioshock. Cause I remember that InFamous 2 didn't get a Game of the Year Award. Bioshock was well received by users & even critics alike.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 21 of 29 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2012

To be honest.. I really like Crash, Spryo, Cloud etc.. But I acctually find Big Daddy way cooler then those characters! :smileysurprised: I'm acctually happy they chose him instead of others :smileytongue: 

I mean, I'm starting to hate Crash, Spyro etc (except Snake) because of this forum.. :smileytongue:

For the people who say that he shouldn't be in here.. Just deal with it! ^^

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 22 of 29 (57 Views)
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Oct 20, 2012

I doubt that any other charecters pressence in this game is as big a deal as big daddy's. You might say crash or some other really demanded charecter but I'd just tell you that bioshock is a modern classic and though Bioshock 2 wasn't as ground breaking infinite will be 3 times as groundbreaking and that will bring all the fans back around.

Message 23 of 29 (51 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Oct 20, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

why we shouldnt be happy ith big daddy:

he has NO REASON to be in this game

There is way more characters that are mroe deserving than big daddy

he came out on 360 FIRST

NO ONE ASKED FOR HIM BEFORE HE WAS ANNOUNCED, dont sit there and say that you thought big daddy would be a good inclusion to a PLAYSTATION ALLSTAR game.

Superbot you cant choose cahracters, you screwed your selfs

You do realize that insulting bioshock's pressence in this game is like taking a sh*t on yourself right? It's the greatest game this gen has seen. Your trolling has only made you look like a fool now.

Message 24 of 29 (46 Views)
Sackboy
517 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Just cheer up there, SniperWolf.  Lots of us think he is a gooc inclusion, as do I.  They game needed some heavy characters.  He fits that role very nicely.  

Message 25 of 29 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 20, 2012

"1. Heavy Rain
2. Journey
3. Uncharted 3
4. Metal Gear Solid 4
5. LittleBigPlanet 2/inFamous 2"

No.

No no no no no no no.

First off Heavy Rain was a disaster. I don't care if it got Game of the Year, it was utter crap on all levels. Holding R2 to walk and having the entire thing wrought with quick time events isn't a game, its watching a movie that you have to press buttons to. That is crap. That is not a game, and anyone who honestly thinks it is hasn't been to game design courses.

Journey yes. I'll believe that.

Uncharted. No. None of them. At all. Just no. Its Indiana Jones and the Hairdo that Never Stops, with contrived reasons for chest high walls.

Metal Gear Solid 4 maybe. Honestly I wanted to play as Raiden but that's not gonna throw me away from the experience, the game shouldn't lose points because I wanted something out of it. It was great. MGS2 and 3 were still better, as was Peace Walker, though.

LittleBigPlanet 2 and inFamous 2 though, definitely. Those were amazing by all standards of the words.

Everyone has their own standards and opinions to games. Whether or not you've actually understood game design as a whole though is where your opinion is either good, or bad.

Gravity Rush is my personal favorite of this entire console generation but I wouldn't say its the best ever.

The big names that actually are the best are Bioshock, inFamous, and the Saints Row / Grand Theft Auto games. These are the ones that are unarguable fact. Nothing else.

Message 26 of 29 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Why does everyone like Heavy Rain? I mean, that's the worst type of game I've ever seen... Just like the Walking Death which is something to laugh about... >.< I will go to the cinema if I want to watch a movie.. I can't call that a game, like MarrowOchi said.. Why is a movie where you push a button a game? :smileysurprised:

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 27 of 29 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Heavy Rain was like, first-hour return. It was Indigo Prophecy with less reason to care.

Message 28 of 29 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Oct 20, 2012

And what I find the most stupid thing I've seen on this forum is... Ethan Mars as a character.. >.< I mean, WT F! Why are they even hating on Dante, Evil Cole, Big Daddy etc.. If a character like that was in the game.. JASON!!... Screw that type of things :smileytongue: I don't even find it funny, because it's rather depressing.. 

Message 29 of 29 (22 Views)
0 Likes