Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Re: Why this game WILL live Long and merit Sequels! (Tons of SUPPORT!)

Sep 27, 2012
Game reviews can hurt the game a little and help a lot. Most people are sheep who buy off a commercial or a trailer on YouTube. But good reviews can really help in PR.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 31 of 34 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Sep 27, 2012

An online pass would really sour the whole experience. No truin, but definitely sour.

Message 32 of 34 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Subtenko wrote:

3. Expansion (DLC, and Sequel)

- This game brings in the different universes of PlayStation together. Sony wont let something like that go. The only place where this happens is in playstation home if a characters costume or companion and other home items are avilable. Back to PSASBR; DLC is for what ever SuperBot cannot get on the disc in time for release. They are listening to fans and will trying to get a lot of what we want on-disc and in DLC. Even game modes and various other updates are no exception to DLC (Look at Starhawk). Eventually Sony will make a Sequel because SuperBot will have new ides, new characters, and possibly develope it for the PS4 once they have enough time to figure out the new tech on it.

When it comes to making potential sequels, Superbot REALLY needs to take a page from the Smash Bros. book. While I think sequels will be good (depending how this game turns out), I don't want my new $60 game to be obsolete 1 year after buying it because SuperBot wanted to rush a cash-in. 1 for the PS3, 1 for the PS4, 1 for the PS5, etc. Not 1 every 2 years on the Ps3 alone.

Message 33 of 34 (60 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Sep 27, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

Subtenko wrote:

3. Expansion (DLC, and Sequel)

- This game brings in the different universes of PlayStation together. Sony wont let something like that go. The only place where this happens is in playstation home if a characters costume or companion and other home items are avilable. Back to PSASBR; DLC is for what ever SuperBot cannot get on the disc in time for release. They are listening to fans and will trying to get a lot of what we want on-disc and in DLC. Even game modes and various other updates are no exception to DLC (Look at Starhawk). Eventually Sony will make a Sequel because SuperBot will have new ides, new characters, and possibly develope it for the PS4 once they have enough time to figure out the new tech on it.

When it comes to making potential sequels, Superbot REALLY needs to take a page from the Smash Bros. book. While I think sequels will be good (depending how this game turns out), I don't want my new $60 game to be obsolete 1 year after buying it because SuperBot wanted to rush a cash-in. 1 for the PS3, 1 for the PS4, 1 for the PS5, etc. Not 1 every 2 years on the Ps3 alone.

^this, totally agree with you man

Play For Fun!
Message 34 of 34 (53 Views)
0 Likes