Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: Why this forum sucks

Aug 13, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

You see, the fact is that in this forum the common thinking is: complain = wrong and getting hyped for anything = right.

I'm a fu-cking client, I have all the rights in the world to complain on a product.

That said, I don't complain about everything. My only "individual" needs are Crash and Spyro. They happen to be the "individual" needs of practically every other gamers in the world who actually know what Playstation history is. If they are in the game (and I'm SURE about it), I've been satisfied.

The attitude "Well poor Superbot getting rights is hard" it's incredible, you are willing to justify EVERYTHING that the developers do. That doesn't make you mature guys, fyi.

I won't argue your right to complain.  I will argue your way of doing so.  You pretty much downright insult anybody that doesn't agree with you and then use faulty comparisons to make your "point."  I completely understand your wish for Crash/Spyro, but thinking it's absolutely easy to convince Activision to give away the characters for the game isn't right in the slightest.  I'd like to think they'd be nice about it, but Activision hasn't been nice about anything in years.  If they get them, Activision was nice for once; if not, they were Activision.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 31 of 176 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 13, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

@Slayer, You yourself have made the garbage topics I mentioned, so I see why you defend it. Making people excited with a fraud pic or link is disgusting. You love messing with people (trolling). 

@Rex, This is not our game. We choose to purchase Superbot's title. We have no entitlement over it because our personal memories say so. "playing the mature guy" is NOT what I am doing. I want to say why the forum went down the crapper.

@zeo, I respect you, and I can say I want many characters, but I think we should realize the game is finalizing. Whining does nothing, but clutter the forums

i didnt say whining doesnt clutter the forum Smiley Tongue i was just saying that people are entitled to their beliefs and what they want to saySmiley Happy I havent seen a crash thread in days, it could be because i automatically ignore them xD i dont know, ive been having a great time on the forum though, especially today with my morrigan and megaman threadsSmiley Happy

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 32 of 176 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2012

What can I say Paladin? You always answer to me just saying the opposite of what I stated. We're not that different.

The argument of Mario and Link was an example but... Yeah you're right, you win, congratulations, you totally got my point.

Again clap clap for you. 

Also, I never directly insulted anyone. This topic itself starts calling people like me "crybabies". Yeah, I'm sorry guys if I hurt your feelings, I'm really sorry. Neh. 

Message 33 of 176 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Aug 13, 2012
it doesnt make us mature, it makes us logical. thinking getting rights from activision is equivalent to getting rights from capcom when they are two different companies run by different people with different ways of business and different priorities is ridiculous. you clearly dont understand the videogame industry.
Message 34 of 176 (159 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2012

yoyomahmah wrote:
it doesnt make us mature, it makes us logical. thinking getting rights from activision is equivalent to getting rights from capcom when they are two different companies run by different people with different ways of business and different priorities is ridiculous. you clearly dont understand the videogame industry.

We'll see that the 23rd of October.

Message 35 of 176 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Aug 13, 2012

@bob-maul
listen man
you made your thread and you got your 8 kudos and on going
that means this forum ain't so bad after all
and seriously every one is entitled to their own opinion
no use argueing, its not like WE are the developers

and if i remember correctly, the developers wanted us to request and all that stuff
and i'm pretty sure that the developers would want certain characters to if they are soo passionate about their love letter

and really? your complaining about trolls? don't feed the troll, theirs trolls everywhere

Message 36 of 176 (140 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

@Slayer, You yourself have made the garbage topics I mentioned, so I see why you defend it. Making people excited with a fraud pic or link is disgusting. You love messing with people (trolling). 

Please show me what garbage topics I've made?
If I recall I've only made one joke topic....exaggeration much bob-maul? Would you really stoop down that low as too add false accusations onto your post?

Making people excited? HA! The users make them selves excited!

"That fighter image has the guy shirtless CRASH IS IN ZOMG!" Then it spreads like wildfire and we got a ton of morons believing Crash is in the game. People believe what they want and get themselves hyped don't blame that on me. I don't get anyone's hopes up!

The stupidity and how gullible some users are is disgusting not the jokes.
Were you hurt with my ONE thread...oh I'm completely sorry sir and I will never make another "garbage" topic again.

Meanwhile the forum can have multiple users complaining about the same thing. Crash, Spyro, Cloud, Crash, Spyro, Cloud!
Yes that's what our forum should be filled with so the forum won't "suck".

You all fall for the bait and it's not my fault. I simply leave it there!
If you find something suspicious why click it? If you seem the same EXACT topic before mine with the same EXACT wording,,,why get all butt hurt? Face it users here like being "trolled", users here like to "argue" and users here thrive off of proving others wrong.

For the record, this thread is also considered garabge and no one really cares what you have to say about the forum. This forum will exist with out you and if you aren't enjoying your stay....Well...the door is there. This thread was done for attention and to seem like some sort of hero to some of the mindless users here. You've said nothing new that others haven't so some of us are tired of hearing the same story over and over bud.

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 37 of 176 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14612 posts

Aug 13, 2012

On Ps3 browser, so I cannot quote easily.

Consumers can suggest. Stock holders can whine. Consumers can just not buy it. Stock holders have money down and might lose out. Our nostalgia does not give us entitlement. We should give suggestions and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Not "I WANT THIS NOW" or "IT NEEEDS THIS". 

And zeo, you said no "serious" crash threads. That is a PROBLEM. Trolling the uninformed is not a nice thing.

And I have been on other forums, but those fights are multi-console related. This forum is covering real discussions with troll threads and useless threads

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 38 of 176 (131 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

On Ps3 browser, so I cannot quote easily.

Consumers can suggest. Stock holders can whine. Consumers can just not buy it. Stock holders have money down and might lose out. Our nostalgia does not give us entitlement. We should give suggestions and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Not "I WANT THIS NOW" or "IT NEEEDS THIS". 

And zeo, you said no "serious" crash threads. That is a PROBLEM. Trolling the uninformed is not a nice thing.

And I have been on other forums, but those fights are multi-console related. This forum is covering real discussions with troll threads and useless threads

Welcome to the internet bud...
If you truly visited other forums you would know they don't consist of multi-console arguments and actually contain arguments about anything!

I don't troll those who are uninformed...I troll those who are misinformed and then correct them.

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 39 of 176 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Aug 13, 2012

Idk if I have a say here but I think we have crybabies and asking for something

A crybaby is making 2 or more threads about the same thing like asking for Crash to be in the game and not giving a good reason why he should be there they just ask constantly

asking for something means stating a reason on your opinion and asking ONCE not 3 times

but hey thats just me....

[Simple As A Plasmid]
Message 40 of 176 (111 Views)
0 Likes