I Only Post Everything
670 posts

Re: Why there WON'T be a Resistance character.

Nov 27, 2012

Why shouldn't there be a resistance rep?

Message 11 of 20 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2444 posts

Nov 27, 2012

ShadowKirby87 wrote:

there already is resistance rep.  there shouldn't be a resistance character, it just would be overkill IMO, when they could add so many better characters..

Message 12 of 20 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 27, 2012

GnomeWizard wrote:

ShadowKirby87 wrote:

there already is resistance rep.  there shouldn't be a resistance character, it just would be overkill IMO, when they could add so many better characters..

again by this logic take out kratos there is too much god of war its overkill, it is more of a reason for a character if you ask me

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 13 of 20 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 27, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

GnomeWizard wrote:

ShadowKirby87 wrote:

again by this logic take out kratos there is too much god of war its overkill, it is more of a reason for a character if you ask me

^this

Play For Fun!
Message 14 of 20 (67 Views)
Survivor
2444 posts

Nov 27, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

GnomeWizard wrote:

ShadowKirby87 wrote:

Kratos was in the game, on the disc. Not being added by DLC.  It's completely different.  by the other logic, we might as well have Hot Shots Golf characters, and the loco roco blob, which imo would be way more unique characters.

Message 15 of 20 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 27, 2012

GnomeWizard wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

GnomeWizard wrote:

ShadowKirby87 wrote:

Kratos was in the game, on the disc. Not being added by DLC.  It's completely different.  by the other logic, we might as well have Hot Shots Golf characters, and the loco roco blob, which imo would be way more unique characters.

representation isn't the issue its people assume ther is too much representation for a character while I believe due to resistance having a fair bit of representation to have a chance at a DLC character

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 16 of 20 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2444 posts

Nov 27, 2012
It'd be okay if they added a resistance character, I just wish more IP's were represented in this game. you know? I bet a chimera would have hella sick supers..
Message 17 of 20 (52 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Nov 27, 2012

XxNo0b_H8rxX wrote:

My theory is that they saved Nathan Hale to be Emmett Grave's rival, and Emmett, along with Kat, were so broken and unbalanced when the game went gold, they were pulled from the disc, along with Kat's rival, who I've heard should be the King of Cosmos, which would be another character hard to balance.

That's a hypothesis, not a theory.

Message 18 of 20 (36 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Nov 27, 2012

I kinda don't want there to be a Resistance character. 

I mean, there are already so many of them that use guns primarily, I don't feel that any character taken from the franchise would be really adding anything to the game.

Message 19 of 20 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Nov 27, 2012

pwnmachine wrote:

I kinda don't want there to be a Resistance character. 

I mean, there are already so many of them that use guns primarily, I don't feel that any character taken from the franchise would be really adding anything to the game.

In a confirmed roster of 22, 5 use guns primarily, 5. How is that too much? I could just as well argue that any character added with a sword would be adding nothing to the game because there's already so many characters have swords in the game. But i won't, because it's a stupid arguement.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 20 of 20 (26 Views)
0 Likes