Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Why the hate on Assassin's Creed

Oct 15, 2012

Well, i dont hate the series, i just think its gotten to repetitive and all, dont say "oh AC3 is sooo different" because deep down its not, i still like the games but once a year is a lot :/

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 11 of 41 (112 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Oct 15, 2012

Apeman24 wrote:

I found it way to repetitive

And you think Final Fantasy isn't?

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 12 of 41 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Oct 15, 2012
AX is awesome
Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 13 of 41 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Oct 15, 2012
AC I mean
Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 14 of 41 (99 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Oct 15, 2012

LJPvonzity wrote:

Apeman24 wrote:

well considering I own every one except 3.... no, and do not compare them FF is way out of AC league

Message 15 of 41 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Oct 15, 2012

Probably becase as a gamer of many years i see the gameplay as **bleep**, the only redeming qualities of AC is the story.. but im playing a VIDEO GAME not watching a movie.. AC should take a page out of uncharted or the jak serise.. game play should never come at the expence of a good story . The parkour feels hella clunky.. the AI is ubber stupid  * have you ever died for reals not just because you fel into the watter . i can count with my hands how many times i died in All 4 games iv played* and the graphics are abysmal compaired to what WE KNOW CAN BE DONE . AC is famous for its story , and its one heck of a good story but as a game.. its **bleep**.. just the tsorys so **bleep** good it makes up for the **bleep**y game play * to prove my point so many casual gamers like the AC serise because its so spoon fed * 

and dont " oh but i playbecause of teh story" go watch a god **bleep** movie.. you can all the jrpg fans , gameplay is whts important in a game not the story, of cource a godo story with great gameplay is amazing... 

Message 16 of 41 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Oct 15, 2012

Apeman24 wrote:

LJPvonzity wrote:

Apeman24 wrote:

well considering I own every one except 3.... no, and do not compare them FF is way out of AC league

I thought we were talking about repetivity, not gameplay, but yeah no comparison between those two because AC has the ability to move on to new stories instead of stacking a game of chapters on top of another game of chapters. Final Fantasy versus XIII, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. So confusing. XII and XIII were the only ones I liked.

Message 17 of 41 (73 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Oct 15, 2012

ok....... I am not here to talk smack but stop that FF is way better, which ones have you played?

Message 18 of 41 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Oct 15, 2012
Yeah I smell fanboy on you, but I assure you, you're not the only one.
Message 19 of 41 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Oct 15, 2012

frogmanlego wrote:

Probably becase as a gamer of many years i see the gameplay as **bleep**, the only redeming qualities of AC is the story.. but im playing a VIDEO GAME not watching a movie.. AC should take a page out of uncharted or the jak serise.. game play should never come at the expence of a good story . The parkour feels hella clunky.. the AI is ubber stupid  * have you ever died for reals not just because you fel into the watter . i can count with my hands how many times i died in All 4 games iv played* and the graphics are abysmal compaired to what WE KNOW CAN BE DONE . AC is famous for its story , and its one heck of a good story but as a game.. its **bleep**.. just the tsorys so **bleep** good it makes up for the **bleep**y game play * to prove my point so many casual gamers like the AC serise because its so spoon fed * 

and dont " oh but i playbecause of teh story" go watch a god **bleep** movie.. you can all the jrpg fans , gameplay is whts important in a game not the story, of cource a godo story with great gameplay is amazing... 

Message 20 of 41 (59 Views)
0 Likes