Nov 24 2012
By: UltiMace101 Lombax Warrior 141 posts

Why rivalries seem unfinished!

3 replies 157 views Edited Nov 24, 2012
I figured it out, but it's kind of dark. So arcade mode. You've chosen your character (eg. Drake) and you have begun your first match. You've won, which has effectively killed anyone who was in the fight. Polygon mans plan was to trick any of the 20 "mascots" into killing each other, so he could bring their dead bodies back to life to help him kill the final one (Drake) and become the true ps mascot once more, so therefore the reason that none of the rivalries are resolved (Sly) is because they have been killed. Lol I've been playing for hours on end and I've had time to think Smiley Happy bring on the hate, but remember, in all Omar Kendall interviews, he stated that landing one doesn't defeat a player, but kills it. Being able to kill as many time in three minutes is make it more entertaining
Message 1 of 4 (157 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Re: Why rivalries seem unfinished!

Nov 24, 2012
Well Sir Daniel, Kratos and Sweet Tooth are immortal so I honestly don't see them actually being classed as dead (Sir Daniel technically already is but he's the undead :L).

Characters get "killed" in the game all the time anyway by supers and get respawned anyway.
Message 2 of 4 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Nov 24, 2012

kratos and sweet tooth both have died in their games

Message 3 of 4 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Nov 24, 2012
It works like Street Fighter. The characters have a confrontation, one says something to **bleep** the other one off, and they fight. This isn't a hard concept.
Message 4 of 4 (86 Views)