Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: Why "Reload" Means Nothing (for Character Reveals)

Oct 20, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:
Actually, there is a way of trying to force an opinion on someone. And you and I are doing it now. Im trying to make you believe what I think, and your doing the same by saying "there's no way to force an opinion". Its all **bleep**. I don't even give a dang anymore. Lol

Incorrect. I know this forum won't actually take my advice. People will still complain, and people will still blame SuperBot. I'm saying my two cents about the whole thing and then going back to RE6.

Message 61 of 84 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Oct 20, 2012
I no longer care. This was a dumb topic anyway
Photobucket
Message 62 of 84 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Compared to the 'I see Crash's face in the woman's shadow' threads ? Ofcourse this is stupid...
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 63 of 84 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 20, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Compared to the 'I see Crash's face in the woman's shadow' threads ? Ofcourse this is stupid...

...pointing out that people need to stop over-expecting is dumber than 'I see a vague likeness to a character in someone's shadow'?

Message 64 of 84 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 20, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

stargateheaven wrote:
A - the Michael trailer.
B - why can't it be an awesome ad for the game?
C - why can't it?
D - we are 99% sure it is
E - What are you doing right now then?

A- The Michael trailer wasn't an announcement for Playstation All-Stars. It was just an awesome advertisement.

B- It should be an awesome ad for the game. For all the characters. I'm not saying it isn't, I would so love that. Except I'm not assuming it is.

C- Because you're essetionally saying that one character is more important than every other character on the cast. Impossible and insulting.

D- 'We're' 99% sure it is. Do we have confirmation? Has Omar commented on thi- has anyone who doesn't say 'no comment' confirmed, from SuperBot, that it is? No? Okay then.

E- I'm doing what I do best; providing logic.

ahem....we got tons of tweets a few days ago that proved the michael trailer was the original announcement, tweets from employees and all when the trailer came out saying "watch this! its about whta our next biggest game is" etc.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 65 of 84 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 20, 2012

ahem....we got tons of tweets a few days ago that proved the michael trailer was the original announcement, tweets from employees and all when the trailer came out saying "watch this! its about whta our next biggest game is" etc.

So we have confirmation that its about the game.

I still wanna know where those other ten characters I said are. I doubt they'll be in this trailer, since nobody really wants a sports game character and most of them just don't fit.

Message 66 of 84 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 20, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

So we have confirmation that its about the game.

I still wanna know where those other ten characters I said are. I doubt they'll be in this trailer, since nobody really wants a sports game character and most of them just don't fit.

not every character had to be in. They never said every character in the trailer was in the game.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 67 of 84 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 20, 2012
My sarcastic comment was in response to ZodianKnight.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 68 of 84 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 20, 2012

I know. Just an observation.

I do wanna say though, I want to know where 'everyones' Live Action trailer is. I heard one guy earlier say everyone had one so I'm still waiting for everyone's who wasn't in the original.

Nariko.

Dante.

Toro.

Sir Daniel Fortesque.
Heihachi.

Radec.

Fat Princess.

Spike.

Raiden.

Sly.

Jak.

Ratchet.

Parappa.

Heck the only people in this that were in Michael are just Kratos, Sweet Tooth, Cole, Big Daddy (or at least Little SIster), Sackboy, and Drake.

Message 69 of 84 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 20, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
My sarcastic comment was in response to ZodianKnight.

ah.

'pologies, this thread's all convoluted.

Message 70 of 84 (40 Views)
0 Likes