Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: Why "Reload" Means Nothing (for Character Reveals)

Oct 20, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:
Marroe, your now flipping the story. First it was "this is what it is, and if you dont like it that's too bad". That's not what you said exactly, but that's what you implied. Now its "you guys are sating I can't say my opinion". Your trying to force it dude

I've never once stated 'this is what it is'. I'm saying, its more logical to assume that there won't be anything.

Message 51 of 84 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3239 posts
 

Re: Why "Reload" Means Nothing (for Character Reveals)

Oct 20, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

I hate to say it but when this is all over I can see people making threads going "In your face Marrow."  or "In your face Stargate!"   Just saying. 


I know I won't. I see no reason in defacing someone for my personal enjoyment.

 

This thread? This thread should be a guideline. This isn't even pessimism, this is middle ground. I love this game. I'd love for there to be more characters. I'm not going to assume other characters should be in, I'm not going to demand that everything I want be in, because that is unreasonable.

 

You're all saying I'm unreasonable, for letting unreasonable actions go by unabated.

 

This is so backwards its kind of silly.


I'm just saying it happened before when people made threads about noct.

 


MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 52 of 84 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: Why "Reload" Means Nothing (for Character Reveals)

Oct 20, 2012

I'm just saying it happened before when people made threads about noct.

 


And every single person who made one to deface Noct were infinitely worse than he is.

Message 53 of 84 (62 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5661 posts
 

Re: Why "Reload" Means Nothing (for Character Reveals)

Oct 20, 2012
There's no such thing as forcing an opinion, if you don't like or believe it, then don't.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 54 of 84 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3239 posts
 

Re: Why "Reload" Means Nothing (for Character Reveals)

Oct 20, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

I'm just saying it happened before when people made threads about noct.

 


And every single person who made one to deface Noct were infinitely worse than he is.


Ya I agree I just said I see it coming for some odd reason because that tends to happen when people want to shove things in others face Smiley Tongue

 


MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 55 of 84 (57 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
252 posts
 

Re: Why "Reload" Means Nothing (for Character Reveals)

Oct 20, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

I hate to say it but when this is all over I can see people making threads going "In your face Marrow."  or "In your face Stargate!"   Just saying. 


I know I won't. I see no reason in defacing someone for my personal enjoyment.

 

This thread? This thread should be a guideline. This isn't even pessimism, this is middle ground. I love this game. I'd love for there to be more characters. I'm not going to assume other characters should be in, I'm not going to demand that everything I want be in, because that is unreasonable.

 


Let me start out by saying, I'm not hating on you or anyone else.
But you say you see no reason in defacing someone, which is what you are doing to all the people that hope it's 'something'.

yes, people should not 'expect' anything cause there is really no evidence other than the gun the woman is holding is from MGS3, but don't hate on people because they hope

Anticipating: PlayStation All-Stars, The Last of Us, Tomb Raider
Kind-of Anticipating: God of War: Ascension, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Aliens: Colonial Marines
Message 56 of 84 (51 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: Why "Reload" Means Nothing (for Character Reveals)

Oct 20, 2012

That's the other thing; I'm not demanding anyone say what I say, that would be childish.

 

A bunch of people here are saying I should accept other people having opinions, and I do.

 

I can still call them stupid for some of their opinions though. That, that is free will. I'm not saying 'stop doing this', I'm suggesting people stop doing it because it makes them look dumb when they then go on rants about how Superbot 'betrayed' them and molested their kitten or something.


I mean, that's the entire reason SuperBot has a bad rep right now. Other people's outrageous expectations. That's why I'm fine with 20 characters. We don't need more. It'd be cool to have more but it'd be ridiculous to expect or demand them to make more off the bat, right?

Message 57 of 84 (46 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
252 posts
 

Re: Why "Reload" Means Nothing (for Character Reveals)

Oct 20, 2012
agreed
Anticipating: PlayStation All-Stars, The Last of Us, Tomb Raider
Kind-of Anticipating: God of War: Ascension, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Aliens: Colonial Marines
Message 58 of 84 (42 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: Why "Reload" Means Nothing (for Character Reveals)

Oct 20, 2012

The Šcorpion vz. 61 isn't just a video game weapon; its an actual weapon used in said times. If there was an M1911A1 next to a knife, that would actually give a lot more because that's the weapon he's more seen with than anything else in the game and not many people use said CQC technique of knifegun.

Message 59 of 84 (39 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/01/2012
Offline
633 posts
 

Re: Why "Reload" Means Nothing (for Character Reveals)

Oct 20, 2012
Actually, there is a way of trying to force an opinion on someone. And you and I are doing it now. Im trying to make you believe what I think, and your doing the same by saying "there's no way to force an opinion". Its all **bleep**. I don't even give a dang anymore. Lol
Photobucket
Message 60 of 84 (38 Views)
Reply
0 Likes