Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 31 2013
By: TweetyPurd Sackboy 478 posts

Why not give every character a Kill Confirm?

7 replies 184 views Edited Jan 31, 2013

I mean at least one that isnt super hard.

Make big daddys ice last a little longer so he can confirm with it, it already has a slow start up time and must be positioned correctly.

Same goes for Jaks mass inverter, it has a huge start up time and it must be close-ish to the opponent - allow it to stun for long anough to confirm with it, it seems justified.

I havnt played all the characters fully so im unsure if there are anymore who had ridiculously hard kill confirms
But many have super easy ones: Cole, Kratos, E-Cole, Raiden ect

Only a few moves across the game need to be tweaked to make it kill confirm system more balanced, or those who have easy ones need to be made harder?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Re: Why not give every character a Kill Confirm?

Jan 31, 2013

Nariko and sir daniel

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6897 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

Jak needs a true HC. Its worst enough he has nothing going on for him but his overrated Mobility which was nerfed and is still overrated...

Jak has:

-No tricks

-Useful stuns

-Isn't a heavy based combo character

-No counters

-No effect moves like Drakes Stun, Slys smoke bomb and etc.

-Not so well AP gain

-Overrated and bad hiboxed Level 2

-Gltiched level 3

-No original voice actor

-ETC!

He has far to many lacks that deserve for him to have a buff and HC!

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Jan 31, 2013

I dunno, I like the feeling of accomplishment when I use Sir Daniel. I mean sure, I go for down-square or air side-square confirms sometimes, but those are situational and easily prevented (don't roll in to me when I spin, and don't stand on a platform above me/against a wall).

I hate the confirms that can just be pulled out of nowhere. Yes, you can dodge/block them, and I do. I just can't bring myself to using them without feeling cheap. I like the feeling when you get someone lined up to get a wall-rebound as PaRappa, or you fool someone in to being blasted by Sir Dan's level 1 through a platform.

If those characters had reliable level 1 hit confirms... Things like that would just be useless, and those of us who like to work for our kills just get left behind. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Jan 31, 2013

giving everyone a kill confirm would drastically turn this game into a air camp fest since having a lv1 basically means your dead if the other guy can get a hit also it would make lv2's and 3's completely useless because why save ap where you can just hit confirm into a lv1.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (137 Views)
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

That's my gripe. Kratos, Raiden and Evil Cole shouldn't have such blatant kill confirms because they build AP so easily. It's a no-risk high reward system that puts them at the top of the roster.

I personally think that kill confirms shouldn't exist on level 1 supers. It breaks the whole system. Level 1 should be risky because it doesn't cost much AP but whatever.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

Feb 1, 2013
Nope.. the blst mod breaks blocks and his level one is amazing.. his level three is hard to use , not glitched..
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (81 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
266 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Kill Confirms sours the game experince

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (56 Views)