Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Re: Why it could be a good thing there's only 20 characters

Sep 29, 2012
yeah zeo i have to disagree this is PLAYSTATION allstars. This is one of playstations most important exclusives. Why would there only be 20 plus the seth killian ps1 character hint
Message 11 of 16 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Sep 29, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

xamoel_bros wrote:

dude, 20 characters in the first game is fine...for the 90's...

now, 2012 a bluray disk, with 20 characters?, doesnt look weird to you?

not at all. again look at blazblue.

Blazblue was just a test to for the Guilty Gear fans since Aksys lost ownership for that franchise. Plus BlazBlue is more gear to hardcore fighting community that casual players. As this game it trying to get both of those player groups.

and? o.0

Casual players are going to be most of the people buying the game. They should try to get them on board as the actual FANS like everyone who is still getting the game as of right know, just want to play the game regardless of the roster count.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 12 of 16 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 29, 2012

n0rmal94 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

xamoel_bros wrote:

Blazblue was just a test to for the Guilty Gear fans since Aksys lost ownership for that franchise. Plus BlazBlue is more gear to hardcore fighting community that casual players. As this game it trying to get both of those player groups.

and? o.0

Casual players are going to be most of the people buying the game. They should try to get them on board as the actual FANS like everyone who is still getting the game as of right know, just want to play the game regardless of the roster count.

i know, i was just saying 20 characters doesnt make it a bad fighting game or anything like people say, i was using blazblue as an example, everybody says how amazing that is and it has 12 fighters.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 13 of 16 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Sep 29, 2012

i love the roster. i havent played most of the games so this will introduce me to these characters. im perfectly happy with 20 characters and like the gameplay of each character 1000x more than the clone infested unbalanced smash with 70% of the roster that i dont even take  seriously. not a single character in this game can be underestimated and thats gonna bring some diversity and interesting matchups as people begin to play to win instead of playing solely to use their favorite mascot.

Message 14 of 16 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Sep 29, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

xamoel_bros wrote:

and? o.0

i know, i was just saying 20 characters doesnt make it a bad fighting game or anything like people say, i was using blazblue as an example, everybody says how amazing that is and it has 12 fighters.

Yep that developer is amazing making Persona somehow work as a fighting game for both casual and hardcore players. Wish i had enough money for it :/

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 15 of 16 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 29, 2012

n0rmal94 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

xamoel_bros wrote:

and? o.0

Yep that developer is amazing making Persona somehow work as a fighting game for both casual and hardcore players. Wish i had enough money for it :/

yeah me too :/ gotta make sure i have all-stars day one for sure xD

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 16 of 16 (42 Views)
0 Likes