Sackboy
560 posts

Re: Why is it you love Nathan Drake so much?

Oct 9, 2012

Quick a COUNTERATTATCK

{It says it in the video but: Warning Language}

And you still ask us why we like this guy. I'm not a fanboy (some might argue that) but our opinions are all our own... right guys....

"They're all good at killing."
-Omar Kendall IGN LIvestream [18:33] 11/14/12
Message 11 of 26 (143 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Because he's not the same badass hothead this generation offered us.... Ezio Auditore, Marcus Fenix, Killzone characters... all the same in a different environment.

Drake is original, funny, deep, and has an amazing backstory. Also: Uncharted is cool. The first one wasn't that good, but 2 and 3 are amazing.

Message 12 of 26 (141 Views)
Wastelander
677 posts

Oct 9, 2012
His personality just make me love playing as him
Message 13 of 26 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Oct 9, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

Because he's not the same badass hothead this generation offered us.... Ezio Auditore, Marcus Fenix, Killzone characters... all the same in a different environment.

Drake is original, funny, deep, and has an amazing backstory. Also: Uncharted is cool. The first one wasn't that good, but 2 and 3 are amazing.

... Get out of here.

Message 14 of 26 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Woah woah woah. Ezio Auditore ? Please don't include him in that list, he's a really deep character. He starts of as a mindless a**hole and ends up developing into a strong and inspiring person always fighting the good fight.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 15 of 26 (130 Views)
Fender Bender
4120 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

What the **bleep** is it with this forum and hating every character on the **bleep** roster? First it was lightning, then sora, raiden, dante, evil cole, fat princess. Whats next? Everybody is gonna question wether sackboy deserves to be in the game or not? Come the **bleep** on people. I also love how anyone with a diferent opinion then the haters is considered a fanboy. That just shows how blind, baised  and ignorant the hater is.

Message 16 of 26 (112 Views)
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Oct 9, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

How do you expect me to take that reviewer seriously?

^ this...hes kind of bad and obviously biased it seems;o

I like how in the U2 review he says it not a bad game yet spends the whole time trash-talking about it.

Just to leap to Yahtzee's defense. He isn't so brutal about the series because he has something against it. He's like that in all of his reviews. You may not like it but you can't really argue with anything he said. I've played all of the games and love them but he nailed it here. His whole gimmick is he's as brutal as possible and his fans know that. He puts out a different video like that every week for escapist magazine and is actually really  really really popular. Especially in the uk and australia. These are relatively positive compared to a lot of his other stuff. I suppose what I'm getting at is if you don't agree with him then explain why and start a constructive debate but don't just attack the reviewer because you're a fan of uncharted.

Message 17 of 26 (108 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Voiced by Nolan North, hes a badass, hes funny, hes an overall cool dude who is somewhat realistic and people can relate
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 18 of 26 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 9, 2012
I live in the UK and I've never heard of him. I didn't find most of his comments to be that honest in themselves really, it just seemed like he really just hated Drake for no real reason.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 19 of 26 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Oct 9, 2012
All I have on this forum are haters toward Nathan Drake, saying its the worst game ever, he has absolutely no personality, and stuff like that. no fanboyism.
The reason you think he's boring is because he is believable and is in a believable situation.

And, Are you kidding?!? Marcus Fenix?!?! How can you rank with Ezio and Killzone and say Drake is no where near him?!?!
Anticipating: PlayStation All-Stars, The Last of Us, Tomb Raider
Kind-of Anticipating: God of War: Ascension, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Aliens: Colonial Marines
Message 20 of 26 (93 Views)
0 Likes