This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Why is it you love Nathan Drake so much?

Oct 9, 2012
He isn't the best video game character ever but he's most certainly not bland. Being an attractive white male does not make a character boring, that's racist.

The main reason he is so awesome is because the uncharted games are some of the best on the ps3.

Message 21 of 26 (127 Views)
0 Likes

Oct 9, 2012
who the **bleep** does this reviewer think he is?
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 22 of 26 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Oct 9, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
I live in the UK and I've never heard of him. I didn't find most of his comments to be that honest in themselves really, it just seemed like he really just hated Drake for no real reason.

Same here and i'm often surprised by how often I find someone else who regularly watches him. And not just videogame fans. People in general seem to get a kick out of him. And like I said, all of his reviews are like that. They're in no way conventional. He just points out all of the games flaws and usually just inserts a sentence or 2 at the end to explain that they're not bad games. He's just pointing out their flaws. The people who watch are well aware of this and don't base their decision on buying it on his review alone.

Message 23 of 26 (119 Views)
0 Likes

Oct 9, 2012
Uncharted pushed graphical, set piece, and storytelling boundaries
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 24 of 26 (113 Views)
0 Likes

Oct 10, 2012

I am an Uncharted Fanboy! That was funny, but to answer your question Drake is just put together so well as a character you dont see that very often, and if you played Uncharted 3 you would know that Drake continues these quest for treasure because he is attempting to bury his past!

Message 25 of 26 (97 Views)
0 Likes

Oct 10, 2012

I did play Uncharted 3 (I actually bought the collector's edition on launch day).

Uncharted 4: Blatant Indiana Jones Ripoff

Message 26 of 26 (66 Views)
0 Likes