Oct 22 2012
By: OperaGhost95 Hekseville Citizen 358 posts

Why is Daxter on Jak's shoulder?

14 replies 373 views Edited Oct 22, 2012

Now I'm not trying to cause any trouble I love the Jak and Daxter games, but why is Daxter with Jak in this game I mean I haven't seen any gameplay of him that would suggest Daxter can attack nor have I seen much where Daxter actually talks during the match. Clank at least got a whole super to himself.

Playstation sig
Message 1 of 15 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: Why is Daxter on Jak's shoulder?

Oct 22, 2012

You're right Jak should be on Daxter's shoulder they completely messed that up... Idiots.

Message 2 of 15 (361 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

OperaGhost95 wrote:

Now I'm not trying to cause any trouble I love the Jak and Daxter games, but why is Daxter with Jak in this game I mean I haven't seen any gameplay of him that would suggest Daxter can attack nor have I seen much where Daxter actually talks during the match. Clank at least got a whole super to himself.

Because Daxter is too slow and too lazy to walk. lol

But in seriousness I think Daxter is in one of Jak's Grappling moves.

Jak would grab the opponent and then start winding up a punch while Daxter stomps on the opponent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Message 3 of 15 (352 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
993 posts

Oct 22, 2012
I got to play with Jak this week at a gamestop offline demo. Daxter does assist Jak in certain attacks, such as the Down Square
Message 4 of 15 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Oct 22, 2012
Isn't daxter part of his spin attack?
Message 5 of 15 (341 Views)
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Oct 22, 2012
Because he always has been, ever since he was turned into an Ottsel. And Dax talks as much as Jak does, if not more.
Message 6 of 15 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Oct 22, 2012
I agree though. Daxter is a badass. I wish they incorporated at least a few more moves concerning Daxter. After all, he did star in his own game just as how Clank did in his.
Message 7 of 15 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Oct 22, 2012
I'd be really, really mad if Daxter wasnt in the game. Daxter is just too cool. He's a God with pants for Christ's sake... PANTS!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 8 of 15 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 22, 2012

OperaGhost95 wrote:

Wow you and other guys. Ok first off. Jak & Daxter are a team. A inseparate duo. They will always be together no matter what. Didn't you learn this while playing the game series? -_-' 

2nd. Daxter does assist Jak with some moves in this game like the spinkick which is called Daxters spinkick which is wierd. Also Daxter assist in some grabs.

3rd Daxter actually talks more then Jak in PASABR. I actually for once prefer Daxter to talk more this time around since Jaks new VO is complete **bleep**!

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 9 of 15 (284 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Here this might help you but you have to pay real close attention because it's quick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Message 10 of 15 (274 Views)
0 Likes