I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Re: Why is Crash so important?

Oct 6, 2012
Yeah the peak of platformers was ps2. Other than Nintendo, LBP, and Ratchet and Clank its a dead genre now
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 81 of 89 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Oct 6, 2012

ghost_nappa4 wrote:
Nope. Maybe sweet tooth but i bought twisted metal 2 psone classic and love itSmiley Happy Gameplay holds up many years later unlike Crash bandicoot

I'd say in his prime crash was bigger than Sackboy & Cole and definitly bigger than Sly & Sweet Tooth. Drake and Kratos are I'd say a similar level of popularity but having said that I can talk to none gamers about Crash and they'll know what I mean. I couldn't do that with anyone currently in the game. Not complaining about the roster, just trying to get my point across.

Message 82 of 89 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

ghost_nappa4 wrote:
Yeah the peak of platformers was ps2. Other than Nintendo, LBP, and Ratchet and Clank its a dead genre now

Finally, after 5 or 6 pages we find a point we agree on lol Smiley Happy

Message 83 of 89 (81 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
939 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Banned

www.facebook.com/SonyTitleFight
 photo 893036_607240892638255_764515088_o1_zpsdc2e5a86.jpg
Message 84 of 89 (79 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Most none gamers (suprisingly) know about Sackboy, will know what Twisted Metal is, Ratchet and Clank is super well known. Obviously Ape Escape and Medievil are going to go over peoples heads
Message 85 of 89 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Oct 6, 2012

we can all agree that right now the most popular genre is FPS and pasbr only has 1 representative from this genre wich seems bad for sales, we have an huge ammount of platformers representatives already crash would be only for nostalgia sake if i had to choose between chimera,snake/big boss or even spyro  i would choose any of this over crash its just crash right now doesnt bring anything new to the rooster imo

Chimera a second fps representative and plus its a villain wich PASBR is lacking

snake/big boss could be an actual stealth char with tricks and gadjets, besides raiden just being another sword user in PASBR

spyro a quadruped char with wings that would bring a totaly diferent playstyle due to its body and abilities

Message 86 of 89 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Oct 6, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

we can all agree that right now the most popular genre is FPS and pasbr only has 1 representative from this genre wich seems bad for sales, we have an huge ammount of platformers representatives already crash would be only for nostalgia sake if i had to choose between chimera,snake/big boss or even spyro  i would choose any of this over crash its just crash right now doesnt bring anything new to the rooster imo

Chimera a second fps representative and plus its a villain wich PASBR is lacking

snake/big boss could be an actual stealth char with tricks and gadjets, besides raiden just being another sword user in PASBR

spyro a quadruped char with wings that would bring a totaly diferent playstyle due to its body and abilities

As much as I want to I can't argue with anything you just said. Gameplay wise Crash won't bring much new to the table. It just seems to me that due to his relationship with sony he really should be here.

Message 87 of 89 (69 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Oct 6, 2012
And now let this thread R.I.P
Message 88 of 89 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior