Mar 11 2013
By: MLcharted Hekseville Citizen 268 posts

Why i Still Play as Sir Daniel !

7 replies 286 views Edited Mar 11, 2013

So i've received good feedback on some of my All Stars vids on here but everyone pretty much said i needed better quality..so here's is my first All Stars vid recorded with my HD pvr. I talk about how i ended up with Sir Dan as my main and some other stuff. Also look out for a triple-kill i got at the end with Sir Dan's lvl 1(a lucky hit i most admit)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 8 (286 Views)
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Re: Why i Still Play as Sir Daniel !

Mar 11, 2013

the three moves that are key are the green hand, axe, and down square because it can hit people behind you

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 2 of 8 (263 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Mar 11, 2013
"key at the green hand" never heard that before for some reason..lol thanks for the tips. You mean down- square when standing on the ground? Right cuz i should use that more
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 8 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Mar 11, 2013
Hmm not bad with you one not bad st all surprised they fell for the setup that much though
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 4 of 8 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Mar 11, 2013

You've got a cheery disposition, so if you want to use a facecam, go for it. It should be fitting since you'll be playing God of War which I'm sure will contain moments that contort your face into some kind of mess on reaction.

To echo SniperWolf; you've gotta throw that axe more, jump and toss it, it's hands down the best move he has, the green hand is also great for shutting down parties.

Message 5 of 8 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
632 posts

Mar 11, 2013

Wow. You can't even upload game videos of All-Stars without it featuring rage quitters. LOL. Such a sad community.

And I know EXACTLY how you feel about Nate and is about the same reason I stopped using him. It's a shame, really. But what can we true Uncharted fans do besides move onto other characters? I, myself, chose Emmett. I've been thinking about Big Daddy for a while, too, since he's another rather rare character (especially in 3rd outfit which I love to use to stand out). Nice vid.

Also, I've seen you around online. Good games.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 8 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Mar 11, 2013

I always tell people who are playing as Sir Daniel to keer it up because hes such a shadowed character i tried him out but sadly he didnt work for me Sackboy did anyways nice vid man i look forward to seeing them also face cam is good idea you never when you gonna say "OM MY God guys you've shoud've seen my face i was like HORY SHET!" Smiley LOL

Message 7 of 8 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Mar 11, 2013
I'm going to main Sir Dan now, starting with the combos from the strategy guide!
Message 8 of 8 (67 Views)
0 Likes