Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 22 2012
By: ghost_nappa4 I Only Post Everything 1104 posts

Why get rid of Emmet?

17 replies 289 views Edited Nov 22, 2012

So some new kid on the forums is spamming dart over emmet thread. I think thirty3three was saying just to ge rid of entierely and someone said snake over emmet. Well why get rid off emmet? You can make your Dart threads by why should it be at the expense of a cool franchise and a character who can add different gameplay and get more people to buy the game. The developer who maid Starhawk closed and this is they're mark on Playstation history. The Starhawk/Warhawk has earned a spot in the game and Emmet is the best representative. Also just because some new people are being unappreciative jerks dont assume they are teens. Im 14 and offended by that. RIP lightbox Starhawk lives

This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 1 of 18 (289 Views)
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Re: Why get rid of Emmet?

Nov 22, 2012
Because the guys (mostly just 1 guy) that want Emmett actually removed from the game is an ego-inflated internet troll who makes no sense whatsoever and insists that whatever he says is golden facts.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 2 of 18 (284 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 22, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:
Because the guys (mostly just 1 guy) that want Emmett actually removed from the game is an ego-inflated internet troll who makes no sense whatsoever and insists that whatever he says is golden facts.

Bingo

Message 3 of 18 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
397 posts

Nov 22, 2012

I actually can't wait to see how his "Build in battle" plays into all stars brawling

Dunno how to make a Signature picture....
Message 4 of 18 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:

you dont get the point, dart = more to do with playstation than emett, dart is a ps allstar.

ermett= not a very popular game, doesnt represent warhawk in anyway shape or form, and is NOT a ps allstar

but who cars anymore because superbot likes to put **bleep** shooter characters in there allready obscure crappy broken roster

Message 5 of 18 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Nov 22, 2012
Dude the roster isn't broke... you must suck at the game... go play something else
Message 6 of 18 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

frenchie666 wrote:

Tekn0tize wrote:

you dont get the point, dart = more to do with playstation than emett, dart is a ps allstar.

ermett= not a very popular game, doesnt represent warhawk in anyway shape or form, and is NOT a ps allstar

but who cars anymore because superbot likes to put **bleep** shooter characters in there allready obscure crappy broken roster

Seriously, are you Sniperwolf?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 18 (173 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Nov 22, 2012
Emmet isn't important to PlayStation right now, that's why he shouldn't be in this game. At least not before actual important to PlayStation characters are in. There;s already enough unimportant to PS characters in the game, there definitely shouldn't be more. Warhawk is probably important to PlayStation or a little/somewhat, Starhawk not so much or not at all, if anything something Warhawk related should be in the game, Emmet, I'm not sure about really.

Snake is actually important to PlayStation, very important actually and should be in the game. I don't know how important Dart is to PS exactly, but he's without a doubt way more important to PS than Emmet.
Message 8 of 18 (163 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Nov 22, 2012
OMG it probably is sniperwolf
Message 9 of 18 (159 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Nov 22, 2012

frenchie666 wrote:

Tekn0tize wrote:

I get why you want Dart but what does that have to do with Emmet?

Message 10 of 18 (155 Views)
0 Likes