Nov 29 2012
By: Scthye Hekseville Citizen 274 posts

Why does everyone hate the big daddy's?

21 replies 248 views Edited Nov 29, 2012

I recently started to use big daddy and as soon as the match starts everyone attacks me, I thought maybe its just one match. That one match became 20, 20 became 50. Why is big daddy a target when he's not as big of a threat as kratos, raiden, radec, sackboy, and every other real threat.

Message 1 of 22 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: Why does everyone hate the big daddy's?

Nov 29, 2012
Personally, I just target him because he's a large target, attacks are more easier to connect.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 2 of 22 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Big Daddy has a large hit box.. I always prefer to attack him to get easy AP when I can.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 3 of 22 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Big Daddy's great in this game, but I don't find him a PS All-Star.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 4 of 22 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Nov 29, 2012

You're a big hulking tank, majority of the time, you'll have faster characters hunt you down, and try to take advantage of you.
I've been playing as Big Daddy online as well, that down+triangle for crowd control.

It's like in Smash Bros Melee when I would pick Donkey Kong, all my friends would try to take me out first. Lolol.

Message 5 of 22 (220 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

They're just an easy target with them being so large and slow. Big Daddy players have no excuse for not being able to deal with it though.

Message 6 of 22 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:
Big Daddy has a large hit box.. I always prefer to attack him to get easy AP when I can.

But what about the real threats like a sackboy getting ap from everyone going for the big daddy and winning because he gets his level three twice. It's no offense those idiots who let the characters everyone considers op win because they would prefer to target me than the real threats and yet still loose because the op character kills. The three of us because they want me and leave him alone.

Message 7 of 22 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

They're just an easy target with them being so large and slow. Big Daddy players have no excuse for not being able to deal with it though.

What about everyone constaly hitting you and you can't defend against the endless barrages?

Message 8 of 22 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Scthye wrote:

Tekn0tize wrote:

But what about the real threats like a sackboy getting ap from everyone going for the big daddy and winning because he gets his level three twice. It's no offense those idiots who let the characters everyone considers op win because they would prefer to target me than the real threats and yet still loose because the op character kills. The three of us because they want me and leave him alone.

That's the one thing that annoys me within FFA, a Sackboy is present camping in the corner, and the other two players fight each other, and prevent me from stopping Sackboy. It's in no way intentional I just wish people would pay attention more to other players AP bars. That will never happen though lol. Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 22 (196 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Go_Buddie_Go wrote:

Scthye wrote:

Tekn0tize wrote:

That's the one thing that annoys me within FFA, a Sackboy is present camping in the corner, and the other two players fight each other, and prevent me from stopping Sackboy. It's in no way intentional I just wish people would pay attention more to other players AP bars. That will never happen though lol. Smiley Very Happy

Finally someone agrees with me.

Message 10 of 22 (192 Views)