Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Dec 15 2012
By: Thirty3Three Treasure Hunter 5693 posts
Offline

Why does every thread end in argument?

24 replies 145 views Edited Dec 15, 2012



I like this forum as the news and rumors usually spread here first, but my God! Can we try and reply with some humility please?!

 

 

If you don't agree something, don't reply with cussing and rudeness. State that you respect their opinion, however, yours is different. It's that easy.

Now I know that I'm no saint, I've done this. So, me included.

I just think we all should think before we post okay? I'll do the same 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 1 of 25 (145 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/30/2012
Offline
1361 posts
 

Re: Why does every thread end in argument?

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2012

drama is fun :smileyvery-happy:

Message 2 of 25 (142 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: Why does every thread end in argument?

Dec 15, 2012

Ari_Ownx wrote:

drama is fun :smileyvery-happy:


I respect your opinion, but I disagree XD

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 3 of 25 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Why does every thread end in argument?

Dec 15, 2012
people are quick to anger...
Play For Fun!
Message 4 of 25 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: Why does every thread end in argument?

Dec 15, 2012

achus93again wrote:
people are quick to anger...

Oh, most definitely! It's sad how that happens :/

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 5 of 25 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/24/2012
Offline
1146 posts
 

Re: Why does every thread end in argument?

Dec 15, 2012

achus93again wrote:
people are quick to anger...

You really need to shut your mouth and stop pretending you know best.

Message 6 of 25 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Online
2179 posts
 

Re: Why does every thread end in argument?

Dec 15, 2012

PEACE... NO! JUST FOR TRYING TO DO THIS, I'M GONNA ARGUE WITH YOU THIRTY! BLAH BLAH BLAH HATE, SPAM, SPAM SPAHM. 

 

You mean like that? Its a thing with people. Our opinions on some topics just overtake us and sometimes we can't stand the people who think otherwise. Its as simple as that, but I do appreciate that your trying to help the situation.

Message 7 of 25 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: Why does every thread end in argument?

Dec 15, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

PEACE... NO! JUST FOR TRYING TO DO THIS, I'M GONNA ARGUE WITH YOU THIRTY! BLAH BLAH BLAH HATE, SPAM, SPAM SPAHM. 

 

You mean like that? Its a thing with people. Our opinions on some topics just overtake us and sometimes we can't stand the people who think otherwise. Its as simple as that, but I do appreciate that your trying to help the situation.


Yeah I understand :]

And anytime!! I really try!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 8 of 25 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/15/2012
Offline
5382 posts
 

Re: Why does every thread end in argument?

Dec 15, 2012
SHUT UP FRICKEN **bleep** *BLEEP* *BLEEP* *BLEEP* *BLEEP* *BLEEP* *BLEEP* *BLEEP* *BLEEP* lol all joking aside...CHECH THIS OUT! http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Raziel-Legacy-of-Kain-Moveset-Re...
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 9 of 25 (112 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Why does every thread end in argument?

Dec 15, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

achus93again wrote:
people are quick to anger...

Oh, most definitely! It's sad how that happens :/


hence why i stay out of most of these arguments....

Play For Fun!
Message 10 of 25 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes