Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Re: Why does Radec have a full range across the screen but...

Nov 27, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

WHY DOES SACKBOY HAVE A LEVEL 3 THAT GUARANTEES 6 KILLS BUT PARAPPA ONLY HAS ONE THAT GUARANTEES 3

we takin over this forum **bleep**

Message 21 of 30 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Nov 27, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

WHY DOES SACKBOY HAVE A LEVEL 3 THAT GUARANTEES 6 KILLS BUT PARAPPA ONLY HAS ONE THAT GUARANTEES 3

BECAUSE HIS LEVEL 2 CAN GUARANTEE 4-5 KILLS

Message 22 of 30 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Because SackBoy is a keep away character and just farms AP by camping. Then there Parrapa, Spike, Toro and Heihachi that gaurauntees 3 kills.
Message 23 of 30 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Nov 27, 2012

his rifles use less in half the stages.. quit **bleep**..  Besides if seen ALL THREE ai dodge the sniper. by harmoniousley jumping ogether 

Message 24 of 30 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Nov 27, 2012

His sniper is full range because for:

1: When it comes to hand to hand melee combat, he is at the bottom of the ladder.

2: Dantes guns only serve a purpose in being links in his combos. their not much use outside of that.

3. You think drake needs full range with a Deagle?  , Radec has a futuristic sniper rifle, and Drake has a Deagle that was introduced a little before everyone on this thread was born. I think the case is closed. Radec is fine.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SPAM, THERE IS ONLY REPETITIVE ATTACKS THAT YOU HAVE NOT LEARNED TO COUNTER
Message 25 of 30 (64 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

I love how many people came in here so rudely and just said 'what I think is right and you're dumb'. You guys are the best class of people, please don't respond if you can't be nice, you're acting like I upset you in some way.

That aside, I wasn't asking because I found Radec over powered in some way,some of you said that for me and without me. I can handle a Radec if I'm playing well. I asked because it seems odd to me at least VISUALLY. Yes, they're pistols but they're not fighting across plains, they're just across a stage. You can say it makes sense on some stages, but what about stages like Parrapa's which are just one flat plain, like their fighting on sidewalk or on the roof in Sly's stage? It feels out of place and awkward when actually used, or at least it does to me. I expect so much more out of the guns, definitely more then that range.

It's almost the same range as Parrapa's microphone whip or Kratos' pull. Are you telling me that Parrapa can sling his mic as far as Dante's bullets travel and as long as Cole's bolts last, and that Kratos' chains can match them in length too?

That's just so unbelievablely stupid looking, it's like their playing with toy guns and ping pong balls.

And yes they're just bolts but if you've played the games you know those bolts can go down streets and hit people on rooftops. In inFamous 2 they went even further and that's the Cole this game represents so it just seems really WEIRD that it's the way it is. Especially because they also fire extremely slow, again unlike the source material for the most part.

I'm just asking nicely so please don't call me retarded for doing so. If you do, you're no better then what you think I am.

Message 26 of 30 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Nov 27, 2012
" one side. I have work to do."
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 27 of 30 (53 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Nov 27, 2012

I don't feel it looks silly at all. It's a video game and if you're expecting great realness, especially in a game like this, you're going to be disappointed. It works the way it does because mechanically it's what is best. Though I don't think anything is wrong: I'd rather have a game function properly than look like it's functioning properly.

Message 28 of 30 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
637 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Radecs sniper isn't the entire map. I've played a few games on the jak and daxter map and my snipe doesn't reach the other end.

Plus he isn't broken at all just one of those sackboy type characters.
Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Message 29 of 30 (46 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 27, 2012

I never said Radec is broken, he was purely an example of the differences in range. I'll concede that Cole's range actually isn't that bad now that I've used him more but I still believe it just feels lackluster on Dante right now, it's the smaller of the two especially when he's not moving and using it.

I guess I'll have stop letting the aesthetics take me away from the game for now, it truly is a personal opinion that Dante still looks... off. Thanks guys, it was mostly fun talking about this.

Message 30 of 30 (34 Views)
0 Likes