Jan 15, 2013
Sackboy = my all time fav games
Message 41 of 67 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Re: Why do you main who you do?

Jan 15, 2013

big daddy, cause bioshock series is the only 1 that had me crying at the end of the storySmiley Happy poor subject deltaSmiley Sad

such...(tear rolling down cheek)... a beautifull story<3

photo BigDaddy.png
Message 42 of 67 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Cole MacGrath:

Because he actually takes "still" to master. I'm very good with him and plus, he's more on the "unique" line on the "most-used" guage Smiley Happy
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 43 of 67 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Kratos - If I get bored, I'll go Kratos spam people for lulz. But honestly, don't use him much.

Raiden - I'm buying MGRR and always admired his character in the MGS games. Plus he is SUPER easy to combo with.

Dante - I have no clue... I just like him I guess?

Nariko - Heavenly Sword is soooo underrated, plus I like the way she plays

Radec - I bought Killzone Trilogy because I loved using Radec and I regret nothing. KZ2 is one of the best FPS out there.

Evil Cole - Duh, so I can kill confirm spam when I'm bored Smiley Tongue

Heihachi - Tekken was actually one of my favorite games when I was younger. Plus I just love Kuma

Jak - I bought the HD collection, **bleep** LOVED IT. But I use Jak in PSABR for the challenge.

Ratchet - I H8 the Ratchet and Clank series now, TOO MANY GAMES. I mean it was good for a while, but now its just unnecessary.. I use Ratchet in PSABR for his unique playstyle.

PaRappa -I actually am surprised at how good I am with him. He is kinda my underdog main, I sucked with him in the beta, but he ended up being pretty good to me in the full game

FP - I love her lines... and taunts. Plus, if you master FP, you become UNSTOPPPABLE. Literally every FP I've fought was good, and ended up beating me.

Message 44 of 67 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
818 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Because I genuinely enjoy their playstyles.
Message 45 of 67 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
435 posts

Jan 15, 2013
I was super excited to main Nariko before it came out, and in my first match I realized how awful I was with her! But I kept trying, and now I'm..... Decent with her Smiley Happy
Message 46 of 67 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Deimos because he has a beard.

Message 47 of 67 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Drake - Because he is VERY good and I like uncharted, also his playstyle is really cool and different

Sackboy - He's very funny to use

Nariko - I like Heavenly Sword and I was really surprised when she was confirmed as a character

Daxter - I like the series and he is almost as good as nathan drake imo

Message 48 of 67 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

Radec player here.

I needed someone to play until Kat came out, lol, but I do like guns, and that's one thing Radec's pockets are apparently full of. Hard to imagine but I've put a lot of time into Drake, Dante, and Raiden (MGS fan) for basically the same reason, lol.

Oh yeah, and...

"ULAKSKEEL"
Message 49 of 67 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
506 posts

Jan 15, 2013

I mained Sly,Ratchet,PaRappa and Jak.

Sly because i am a Sly fan and i like his fighting style in this game.

Jak because He is my favorite Playstation series (In the top 3 with Sly and Ratchet)

Ratchet Because i am a Ratchet fan, and his gadgets are really fun to use. I really enjoy using Mr.Zurkon.

PaRappa because I like his games and his songs are very catchy. Also because i enjoy his moves and i really like his Level 3.

PS All-Stars Battle Royale Mains: Sly,Jak,Ratchet,PaRappa,Kat,Good Cole,Raiden.
Kingdom Hearts FTW!
Moveset ideas:Ty the Tasmanian Tiger-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Ty-the-Tasmanian-Tiger-moveset/m-p/39916477
Sora-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Sora-Kingdom-Hearts-moveset/m-p/39923329
Crash Bandicoot-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Crash-Bandicoot-moveset/m-p/40043417
Spyro-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Spyro-The-Dragon-Moveset/m-p/42628521

Message 50 of 67 (125 Views)
0 Likes