Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Re: Why do you main who you do?

Jan 15, 2013

As my sig states, Spike is my main. He is still the only 999 character I have, with Sweet Tooth in the 800's now.

Why? Ape Escape was one of my favorite Playstation games. I remember when I only had the demo (before actually getting the game) and the demo only had two levels, a very small tutorial like level, and the second was a big Jungle/Prehistoric level. Also you could see past those two levels in the select screen, and I would always hope that the demo would allow me to play the other stages. >_>

Plus I like that Spike is a bit difficult to use, I don't use Kill Confirms for his level 1, only for his level 2.... So I usually go for his Level 3 first.

Message 31 of 67 (184 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Jan 15, 2013

well, even though i love some characters. I'm not gonna force myself to play as them simply because i like them. i love dmc but i suck with dante, i love fat princess(fav psn game, still play at times) but me and fatty p dont mix, and bioshock is one of my favorite series of all time, but i'm only decent with bd.

Nariko= i never played heavenly sword, but i still enjoy using her even though i dont always win. Easy AP gain, aerial and ground set ups, shes awesome.

E.cole= again, i only played like 2 hours of infamous, didnt like that much. I use e.cole because of his rushdown manner and dat grind.

Sweet Tooth=only played the new one but im not a huge racing fan (besides mario kart double dash). As to why i play sweet, idk he has a sweet level 3 and he has a muthafockin chainsaw.

Sir Dan I played the psp port and demo for medievil 1. I like a challenge and since everyone always put down sir dan, using and winning 8/10 times with him is a great feeling.

Heihachi= Only i played every tekken game out there and every games that a tekken char has made a guest apperance. I use him because this being a fighting game and heihachi being the only char who only uses his fists and it just felt right.

Message 32 of 67 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

Jan 15, 2013

I main Spike and PaRappa. My love for PaRappa and his games adds to it, but these two just suit my playstyle the best out of the roster.

Message 33 of 67 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Jan 15, 2013
i main sir dan because of that feeling of nostalgia, and bd as a secondary because he's fun to play
Message 34 of 67 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Big Daddy because he is rare and unique.

Radec because he was the only one who appealed to me during the closed beta, and I had to learn him from scratch.
Message 35 of 67 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Jan 15, 2013

johngie wrote:
Big Daddy because he is rare and unique.

Radec because he was the only one who appealed to me during the closed beta, and I had to learn him from scratch.

I feel the same with Radec. That's why he's my 2nd main. I have him at Lv 700 now, I think

Message 36 of 67 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7550 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Main sly because I love the games and his mob east in the game into just so familiar you know?

Sleep Matt signature
Message 37 of 67 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jan 15, 2013
I've 999ed both of mine. Still playing as them though. Don't know what it's gonna take to drive me away from them.
Message 38 of 67 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
408 posts

Jan 15, 2013

I main Ratchet and Sly. They both are some of my favorite video game characters. I have many fond memories with those games.

Message 39 of 67 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

Fat Princess because I used to play Fat Princess literally every day ( you could say addicted), and because the fact that being beaten by a fat girl is somewhat funny lol. ( + least used character)

Toro because...hes a cat... and not alot of people use him too, hes that kind of character that takes time to learn unlike others Smiley Happy

Message 40 of 67 (138 Views)
0 Likes