Treasure Hunter
7050 posts

Re: Why do people only go after one person?

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

johngie wrote:
My PSN? I'll let you take a wild guess...

This was about 30 ish minutes ago. I recognized your name, but I think it was from just online play, not the forums. Anyways, it was you (Jak), me (Radec), a Kratos, and another person who ragequit I think. At the loading screen you said something like "God **bleep** Radec, I'm coming after you" and you did. Golly, you sure spammed that blaster of yours.But that's ok, because I won, getting a double kill on you and Kratos in the last few seconds (I would've won without it regardless). Then you were like "awww he won", and I turned on my mic and said "nice try, **bleep**got" but I don't think you heard me.

Nice excuse, by the way.
"I'm coming after you Radec!"
then
"I only lost because Jak sucks."

You suck @ss. I remember that match you spammed the sniper the whole time on metro. I came after you because you was spamming. I spammed you because you spammed and on top of that I didn't even spam for real. You used all of your specials ineffectively and got lucky kills from just firing them off across the screen like its a now or never situation. You ran away from the fight and relied on are guard being down to attack. You're pathetic. 

Do I need to have a 1v1 with you to make you understand somethings.

Have you got no clue that Jak is the #1 worst person for Time FFA? Are you not aware that Slow AP gain + a limited time + not heavy combo'ed based = stuggle for all Jak users? It wasn't an excuse it was a fact and truth.

Let me record a little 1v1 battle and upload it to the forums then see what you have to say Smiley Happy

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 21 of 33 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
449 posts

Feb 1, 2013

I focus on one person if they play a character that shouldn't be left alone, like Radec or Sackboy. It'll ruin their game in your favor.

#TogetherToros
Message 22 of 33 (129 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Feb 1, 2013

ATL_UNTAMEDBEAST wrote:

So i actually got into a game, was building up meter, then all of the sudden this loser a$$ sweet tooth ONLY GOES AFTER ME. Disregards Dante and tries to grab me non stop. It's the most pathetic **bleep** ive ever seen. If you do that you are an INSANE d1ck r1der. That's literally all it is. It's the most infuriorating crap ever because its literally UNSTOPABLE. You can do nothing about grabs and if dumb nerd (only dumb nerds with no life do this) only go after you and try to grab you can't do anything about it. It's pathetic and needs to be patched. I'm sick of idiots only going after 1 player in FFA. You are cheating if you do that because that's teams basically.

So don't get grabbed? avoid them like any other move?

I'm gonna hafta side with everyone sayin you were either spamming or a noob. Either way you deserved every minute of it

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 23 of 33 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Feb 1, 2013
Ahem, I "zoned efficiently". Why do I rarely have problems with Radecs, as any character? Because I know how to dodge and jump. You should try it.

I'm flattered about your offer, but maybe some other time. I got my win, I'm satisfied, time for bed.

And you're darn right I just threw my level 1s out there. The first kill at the end with it was against a Kratos you were trapping in your blaster for me. No need to aim there. The second one (the double kill) was when you and Kratos were getting it on in the corner. I didn't feel like giving you ladies a big heads up, and I figured I'd catch at least one of ya.
Message 24 of 33 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Feb 1, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

ATL_UNTAMEDBEAST wrote:

So i actually got into a game, was building up meter, then all of the sudden this loser a$$ sweet tooth ONLY GOES AFTER ME. Disregards Dante and tries to grab me non stop. It's the most pathetic **bleep** ive ever seen. If you do that you are an INSANE d1ck r1der. That's literally all it is. It's the most infuriorating crap ever because its literally UNSTOPABLE. You can do nothing about grabs and if dumb nerd (only dumb nerds with no life do this) only go after you and try to grab you can't do anything about it. It's pathetic and needs to be patched. I'm sick of idiots only going after 1 player in FFA. You are cheating if you do that because that's teams basically.

So don't get grabbed? avoid them like any other move?

I'm gonna hafta side with everyone sayin you were either spamming or a noob. Either way you deserved every minute of it

How do I deserve it? Because I'm better than you? You're just proving that you do it too because you can't stand the fact that people are way better than you so you use cheap tactics. People running around grabbing non stop will get you here and there because it's just a numbers game. Unblockable good for bad players like yourself. You cant dodge them all. You're an awful player if you go after one person, especially if you spam grab. 

Message 25 of 33 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2138 posts

Feb 1, 2013
I'm sorry but I nearly choked when I read this. If I'm in an FFA and someone is clearly winning who am I going to drain the meter of, the dude that is of no threat to me or the dude already in the lead? I really don't think it is a conspiracy and they are all out to get you...
Message 26 of 33 (93 Views)
Wastelander
827 posts

Feb 1, 2013
What's funny is that sly can parry grabs... I was using Ecole and my grab hot parried 2-3 times in a row.
Message 27 of 33 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2138 posts

Feb 1, 2013
Yeah Sly's counter is starting to get pretty annoying very fast
Message 28 of 33 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
90 posts

Feb 1, 2013
I couldn't stop laughing how stupid this OP was. I also can't understand your logic in this. You have the most AP right? Why wouldn't they grab you. "I'm just going to let him get his level 3,No biggie.." Only a moron wouldn't grab you to take your AP and make it a way to increase his super level. This shows how bad you are at understanding this game's concept at grabbing.
Message 29 of 33 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Feb 1, 2013
Alt u suck stop being a **bleep** to people cause you lack common sense I would glady trash you if you dare say I suck.
Message 30 of 33 (52 Views)
0 Likes