Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: Why do people only go after one person?

Feb 1, 2013
Funniest part is, I don't. So you're either blind, stupid, or illiterate.

I'm thinking all three.
Message 11 of 33 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

johngie wrote:
Funniest part is, I don't. So you're either blind, stupid, or illiterate.

I'm thinking all three.

How can someone be illiterate when they are posting on a forum? I think you're the stupid one. Illiteracy is the inability to read or write.... You obviously must have missed class the day they taught that.

Message 12 of 33 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Feb 1, 2013
You realize I'm just insulting you, right? Not trying to actually make a case against you. So nice try.

I also like you you didn't deny being blind (not a big deal), but you also didn't deny being stupid. So I will take your lack of defense as confirmation that yes, in fact, you are stupid.

Case closed.
Message 13 of 33 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Feb 1, 2013

COS-117 wrote:

Player is obviously doing the best in an FFA match = target him so he doesn't do as well. If logic is dickriding then saddle up I'm ready for ride.

I rarely ever get a match due to the searching for opponent freezing glitch that superbot won't fix because they are out to steal all our money and if you have an issue they really don't care because they already have your money, and you are the type who ruins matches because you are an awful player and don't know how to play correctly. If you only go after 1 player you have pretty much proven you have literally no idea what you're doing. You should probably go to practice mode and learn the different buttons for different moves because you clearly have no grasp of the game.

Message 14 of 33 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Feb 1, 2013

johngie wrote:
You realize I'm just insulting you, right? Not trying to actually make a case against you. So nice try.

I also like you you didn't deny being blind (not a big deal), but you also didn't deny being stupid. So I will take your lack of defense as confirmation that yes, in fact, you are stupid.

Case closed.
You take what you get I guess. You clearly failed because I used your logic against you but take whatever scraps you can.  

Message 15 of 33 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Feb 1, 2013
Ha that's cute.

Try harder.
Message 16 of 33 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Im the most traget online because of my former reputation here. If anything I have it worst then anybody.

Have so many immature, ignorant and haters on me fromt hese forums. My intros get skipped almost every game and im always the one people come after. Sometimes I embarass the &$#* out of them by pwning them but thats not the point. Coming after me is already messed up by skipping my intro is just taking it to far....

:/

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 17 of 33 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Feb 1, 2013
I just played you, Diamond! I skipped your intro AND beat you, even after you called me out!
Message 18 of 33 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

johngie wrote:
I just played you, Diamond! I skipped your intro AND beat you, even after you called me out!

Sure you did. Its easy to lie. Whats you PSN and I can confirm this?

Btw you do realize Jak sucks in timed games right? especially when you know his AP gain is not good along with spammers and runners and air campers? anyway whats that PSN.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 19 of 33 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Feb 1, 2013
My PSN? I'll let you take a wild guess...

This was about 30 ish minutes ago. I recognized your name, but I think it was from just online play, not the forums. Anyways, it was you (Jak), me (Radec), a Kratos, and another person who ragequit I think. At the loading screen you said something like "God **bleep** Radec, I'm coming after you" and you did. Golly, you sure spammed that blaster of yours.But that's ok, because I won, getting a double kill on you and Kratos in the last few seconds (I would've won without it regardless). Then you were like "awww he won", and I turned on my mic and said "nice try, **bleep**got" but I don't think you heard me.

Nice excuse, by the way.
"I'm coming after you Radec!"
then
"I only lost because Jak sucks."
Message 20 of 33 (98 Views)
0 Likes