Jan 12 2013
By: Laybackkid Uncharted Territory 1512 posts
Accepted Solution

Why do people hate this game

4 replies 227 views Edited Jan 12, 2013
And why do they take losses to heart? When I lose I go back and work harder, perfect my character even more, even find people with the same main to trade notes & spar with.

I don't see any reason to hate this game, it's to have fun and kick butt. If you don't kick as much butt as you think you should, just go back to the lab. But please the game really doesnt deserve this much hate. But everyone has their own opinion :/
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 1 of 5 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18884 posts

Re: Why do people hate this game

Jan 12, 2013

Yes, I need plenty more time in the lab. Practice makes perfect. And don't expect to make any noticable climb in the leaderboards, I just want to have fun. Now, if I can manage to not suck so much as to drop below blue belt, then all the better Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5 (218 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jan 12, 2013
They're jelly and think it has to be "This game" or "Smash Bros". To them, it can't be both, and it's all about biased comparisons.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 3 of 5 (217 Views)
Wastelander
690 posts

Jan 12, 2013

I don't think anyone really "hates" it, most claim that they do in fact really enjoy it because the gameplay is great, most just notice the lack of fulfilling content.

Message 4 of 5 (216 Views)
Sackboy
574 posts

Jan 12, 2013

omaigad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Message 5 of 5 (170 Views)
0 Likes