Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
242 posts
 

Re: Why do people call the new Dante emo?

Oct 14, 2012

Liam_C1991 wrote:

Fretless94 wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

theESC wrote:

emo


A-The first one isn't even an actual character design for DMC. Its just side fanart.

B-That's the old design. Didn't you notice that his face has DRASTICALLY changed since the initial sparks?


Doesn't change the fact that Old Dante looks like he could be a rock star, while New Dante looks like Robert Pattinson after a battle with crack addiction.


I think you mean New Dante looks like a punk rocker while old dante looks like Justin Beiber after a battle with steroid abuse. Smiley Happy


Yeah, new Dante looks like a punk rocker. A punk rocker addicted to crack. I'll admit, there is a resemblence to Justin with old Dante, but old Dante looks like he comes from a parallel world where Justin Beiber is actually kind of awesome.

I know that the new Dante in that picture is an old design, so he doesn't look like a crack addicted rocker anymore. Now he looks like a wimpier version of Peter Parker in Spider-Man 3 after he's used the venom suit.

newdante

http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
Message 51 of 54 (550 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/21/2012
Offline
3150 posts
 

Re: Why do people call the new Dante emo?

Oct 14, 2012
Somebody sounds a bit biased. If it's not for you, let it go. It's clearly got its audience, just like every game. Sh*t, if Sonic '06 can gain an audience, then DmC can easily.
Message 52 of 54 (544 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
242 posts
 

Re: Why do people call the new Dante emo?

Oct 14, 2012

VinylSolution wrote:
Somebody sounds a bit biased. If it's not for you, let it go. It's clearly got its audience, just like every game. Sh*t, if Sonic '06 can gain an audience, then DmC can easily.

I'm actually not biased. I have never played a DMC game. The only connection I have with Old Dante is through Marvel vs. Capcom 3, and he wasn't even a character I would use. I just don't know how people could prefer the new over the old. The old dante, at least in MvC3, had some pretty cool stuff going for him. He was certainly more cool. Both are smug, yes, but old Dante still had a charm to him. New Dante...he just seems like a massive **bleep** that I would dread having to be in the same room with.

Also, just because Sonic 06 can get an audience doesn't make it good. Zero Punctuation put it best when he said "Nobody liked Sonic 2006, and if you think you did, you're wrong. That's like saying you liked listening to someone singe completely out of tune, or you enjoyed reading a book covered in poo, you have the right to your opinion, but your opinion is still wrong."

http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
Message 53 of 54 (530 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/01/2012
Offline
323 posts
 

Re: Why do people call the new Dante emo?

Oct 14, 2012
well ummm dante is awesome i liked both dante,s 1st one i just perfer because he looks likes he doesnt care who you are he pretty much just bad mouth you 2nd dante looks like he dosnt give a **bleep** i can do whatever i freakn want but its still dante on the inside same personality its just looks like it kind why i almost gave up on deadpool
Message 54 of 54 (524 Views)
Reply
0 Likes