Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: Why do people call the new Dante emo?

Oct 13, 2012

haha, oh man that sucks...

Play For Fun!
Message 21 of 54 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Oct 13, 2012
they call him emo because hes NOT emo, and they just need to find a reason to make fun of him because they don't like what Ninja Theory did to him... I personally love the new Dante, he isnt emo at all, and hes badass
Photobucket
Message 22 of 54 (193 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
788 posts

Oct 13, 2012

actually, looks more like a wachiturro

Message 23 of 54 (186 Views)
Wastelander
722 posts

Oct 13, 2012
Some people say old Dante is too "anime" which is kind of a weird misrepresentation also.
Message 24 of 54 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
242 posts

Oct 13, 2012

They call him emo because his personality is different. Old Dante is a fun-loving party animal, while New Dante isn't.

http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
Message 25 of 54 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Fretless94 wrote:

They call him emo because his personality is different. Old Dante is a fun-loving party animal, while New Dante isn't.

We don't know that yet.

Personally I think the whole 'lol hes emo' people are just jumping on a bandwagon without putting rational thought into something. They probably haven't seen most of the new trailers and go on what other people say.

Also, LIIIIIIIGHT

Message 26 of 54 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
242 posts

Oct 13, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Fretless94 wrote:

We don't know that yet.

Personally I think the whole 'lol hes emo' people are just jumping on a bandwagon without putting rational thought into something. They probably haven't seen most of the new trailers and go on what other people say.

Also, LIIIIIIIGHT

New Dante isn't as lighthearted and fun-loving as Old Dante, that's pretty much a fact.

Dante's in an opera house, so he knows to ham up his acting. It's goofy and he knows it. What would New Dante do? Probably what he always does.

http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
Message 27 of 54 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Oct 13, 2012

I actually do not. As I said in another thread, I dislike him because of what his personality has been shown as thus far, and how he was shown to act. However, I also freely admited that I could be proven completely wrong and have his game turn out completely well. One thing I will add that I did not say before, is that I actually do not mind his inclusion in this game, doubly so since there has been some rumor about a costume for him that is supposed to be old dante.
These two videos is what convinced me to not like him, and that I am still open to being proven wrong despite them:

I will also say again: I do not care about the change of his look, and I do not think he is emo (I know that is not what they are going for). What I am saying is that so far he just seems annoying to me, and seems a little too intended to be so (especially in that first video). I still await to see if my mind will be changed, because there is still other videos that look good, but  it has yet to happen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laharl

Message 28 of 54 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Oct 13, 2012
Message 29 of 54 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 13, 2012

honestly?

i don't anything wrong...

Play For Fun!
Message 30 of 54 (142 Views)
0 Likes