Highlighted
Aug 02 2012
By: mike1234flynn Sackboy 552 posts
Accepted Solution

Why do people badly want the beta?

10 replies 146 views Edited Aug 2, 2012

Am i the only person who dosen't really want the beta? Because if you get the beta that might ruin your excitement towards the game? People are acting like its the full game. If i get a code i might give it away because i dont want to ruin my excitement towards it, and i am VERY excited, but i got the battlefield 3 beta and it ruined the full game for myself. Just a personal opinion.

Message 1 of 11 (146 Views)
Wastelander
557 posts

Re: Why do people badly want the beta?

Aug 2, 2012

You've got a good point.

But the opportunity is THERE. I can't help myself.

Message 2 of 11 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Aug 2, 2012
bf3 sucks in beta and in game. cod mw3 was awful too, but in sells and daily play, mw3 won.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 3 of 11 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
625 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Just to get a taste of what it's going to be like. The beta is going to be nothing like the real game but it does give players an early feel on how to play and control the characters. The options in this beta are very limited since you really can do only one thing (from what I've seen, I don't have plus :/)

Message 4 of 11 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
434 posts

Aug 2, 2012
I feel that way too but it's too good. So listen here chief. When you get that code, I'm that guy that you need to give it too. If you do I'll teach you how to get the ladies.
Message 5 of 11 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
552 posts

Aug 2, 2012
lol
Message 6 of 11 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Aug 2, 2012
so mike, your saying your 100% the beta will make you not buy the game? that is bad?
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 7 of 11 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
552 posts

Aug 2, 2012
No, but im kinda worried that if i play the beta i might get bored of it, then when i buy the full game( day 1 ) i might not feel as "excited" as i did before. But thats just me, theres others who wouldnt get bored of it.
Message 8 of 11 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
593 posts

Aug 2, 2012
Not getting into the beta leaves people a feeling of being left out. Some people want bragging rights, some people want to play the game out and get initial impressions on whether they like it or not, and some people actually want to test the game to make it as best as possible.
Message 9 of 11 (91 Views)
Splicer
62 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Im gonna try and give an explanation that may hopefully provide some insight. 

What you gotta understand is that this is the beta to Playstation All Stars Battle Royale. This is the game that people who have been on Sony consoles have been waiting for many years when Super Smash Brothers really began to hit it off on Nintendo consoles. 

You gotta understand that many people are looking forward to this game so badly and really want to get a hands on with the game in pretty much anyway possible. I guarantee that during E3 and Comic Con some people went to the events to mainly play this game in order to see if it the game that they've been hoping for. 

Not many people have got to play the game and now that a beta is available, more people have a chance to play the game. Unfortunately that isn't the case since they seem to be selecting a couple of people and Hong Kong PS+ members and that's quite fustrating. The EU has pretty much been completely left out as well and that's not fair tbh (I'm from the UK so I know).

Sure it may a beta, but at the moment its the closest thing we got to great brawler Sont fans are hoping to get

Message 10 of 11 (76 Views)