Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Re: Why do People set themselves up for dissapointment?

Nov 20, 2012

VV_Argost wrote:

and that demand is spamming many boards.....it's gotten annoying  it's not even deserving of a petition  it's something you can easily wait for and if they don't add it in...it's not the end of the world relax and move on

I guess you're gonna have to deal with the fact not everyone shares your opinion 

Welcome to life I reckon 

Message 21 of 41 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 20, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

Y_M_1 wrote:

So u want ur game to appeal to hardcore gamers aswell as casual. You show off a bunch of 1v1 matches and show how competitive it can be and you just make it an offline mode?. Do you know how many people are gonna get sick of FFA and are gonna wanna test thier skill with other awsome players in 1v1. I dont understand how u dont see something wrong with this. What harm is it to add it.

the problem is most of you guys are acting like this is the bane of the world,
geeze man, chillax a bit,
i don't think something like this needs a petition, but if there are enough people requesting it, i'm pretty sure it'll be added through a patch...

I haven't seen anyone overreacting about it All I've seen is people say they want it and then get raged at for wanting it 

well, not as of right now,

the first post about this was all up in it,

and now we have two new factions,

For 1v1 vs. Against 1v1

i'm probably not gonna play 1v1 a lot, if it existed (apparently online is only agaisnt friends),

but i'm not apposed to the idea,

like i've said, if we have enough requests for it, by telling superbot via email/twitter/facebook, it might get added as a patch,

and btw, i'm putting your post as the solution,

'cause most likely threads like this won't have solutions, so why the hell not...

Play For Fun!
Message 22 of 41 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 20, 2012
seeing the potential useless arguments, i shouldn't have made this thread....
Play For Fun!
Message 23 of 41 (84 Views)
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Nov 20, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

Stop passing off YOUR OPINIONS as fact. Just because you think 1v1 is boring doesnt mean everyone thinks thier boring. I was looking forward to having alot of 1v1 matches. Thought they might have done like a lobby system with spectator mode and u can watch and see other peoples stratagies and how they play....... And dont be telling me to go play another game, how about i tell u to go eat a 

Okay you might wanna calm down a bit

Trust me im very calm. But people acting like ur not allowed to open ur mouth and say anything that might discredit superbot in anyway. Some people may have been buying the game just to play 1v1 and 2v2. So obviously if the mode u was planning on playing alot isnt there you have a right to voice ur opinion about it.

Message 24 of 41 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Y_M_1 wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Stop passing off YOUR OPINIONS as fact. Just because you think 1v1 is boring doesnt mean everyone thinks thier boring. I was looking forward to having alot of 1v1 matches. Thought they might have done like a lobby system with spectator mode and u can watch and see other peoples stratagies and how they play....... And dont be telling me to go play another game, how about i tell u to go eat a 

Trust me im very calm. But people acting like ur not allowed to open ur mouth and say anything that might discredit superbot in anyway. Some people may have been buying the game just to play 1v1 and 2v2. So obviously if the mode u was planning on playing alot isnt there you have a right to voice ur opinion about it.

Trust me dude I know a little something about getting raged at by the fanboys but you need to keep it civilized 

Message 25 of 41 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Jaychance wrote:

Again this isn't a traditional fighter I have been in some brawl tourneys and those 1v1s are BORING if you want to play that go play sf or MvC3 2v2 is where this game shines and I love it

boring ha i laugh at your logic, maybe it isnt for you but i love a heated 1v1 on brawl i played that with friends all day once 

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 26 of 41 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Y_M_1 wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

i don't think telling someone to eat a **bleep** can be considered calm...

Play For Fun!
Message 27 of 41 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Nov 20, 2012

because they are stupid

Message 28 of 41 (67 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Nov 20, 2012

lol you think superbot has fanboys? that's priceless just priceless

Message 29 of 41 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

I don't mind if 1v1 exists or not, I won't play 1v1 much, I find 2v2 and FFA far more entertaining. But if I really hone my skills and spend significant time on this game (which I might not have because I love my job as well) I wouldn't mind the option of having 1v1 online.

Who knows, it can be fun. But the game is not even out yet (for me), so I won't be complaining for now. I have loads of fun with story mode, getting all unlockables etc., before I start to miss 1v1.

Also, even if I -do- complain, I won't be disrespectful to SuperBOT not because I'm a fan or otherwise, it's because I write system software for a living, I know how difficult it is to create something. Just because they didn't implement a feature you want doesn't mean you should be disrespectful towards them or their work.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 30 of 41 (64 Views)