Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Why do People set themselves up for dissapointment?

Nov 20, 2012

Y_M_1 wrote:

 


PandaPudding wrote:

The only times they showed 1v1 was offline. They never said anything about an online 1v1 mode. 


They never said it was just an offline mode either. Everyone just assumed it would be a mode online, AS IT SHOULD.


i thought it was revealed that there would be no 1v1 onine a couple of weeks ago...

Play For Fun!
Message 11 of 41 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/02/2006
Offline
995 posts
 

Re: Why do People set themselves up for dissapointment?

Nov 20, 2012

a better question is why do people treat this like it's an attack against them personally and that they should insult the developers perhaps even send a few threats their way

 

 

Message 12 of 41 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/12/2012
Offline
161 posts
 

Re: Why do People set themselves up for dissapointment?

Nov 20, 2012

So u want ur game to appeal to hardcore gamers aswell as casual. You show off a bunch of 1v1 matches and show how competitive it can be and you just make it an offline mode?. Do you know how many people are gonna get sick of FFA and are gonna wanna test thier skill with other awsome players in 1v1. I dont understand how u dont see something wrong with this. What harm is it to add it.

Message 13 of 41 (135 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Why do People set themselves up for dissapointment?

Nov 20, 2012

Y_M_1 wrote:

So u want ur game to appeal to hardcore gamers aswell as casual. You show off a bunch of 1v1 matches and show how competitive it can be and you just make it an offline mode?. Do you know how many people are gonna get sick of FFA and are gonna wanna test thier skill with other awsome players in 1v1. I dont understand how u dont see something wrong with this. What harm is it to add it.


the problem is most of you guys are acting like this is the bane of the world,
geeze man, chillax a bit,
i don't think something like this needs a petition, but if there are enough people requesting it, i'm pretty sure it'll be added through a patch...

Play For Fun!
Message 14 of 41 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/03/2011
Offline
615 posts
 

Re: Why do People set themselves up for dissapointment?

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

Again this isn't a traditional fighter I have been in some brawl tourneys and those 1v1s are BORING if you want to play that go play sf or MvC3 2v2 is where this game shines and I love it

Message 15 of 41 (119 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: Why do People set themselves up for dissapointment?

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

achus93again wrote:

Y_M_1 wrote:

So u want ur game to appeal to hardcore gamers aswell as casual. You show off a bunch of 1v1 matches and show how competitive it can be and you just make it an offline mode?. Do you know how many people are gonna get sick of FFA and are gonna wanna test thier skill with other awsome players in 1v1. I dont understand how u dont see something wrong with this. What harm is it to add it.


the problem is most of you guys are acting like this is the bane of the world,
geeze man, chillax a bit,
i don't think something like this needs a petition, but if there are enough people requesting it, i'm pretty sure it'll be added through a patch...


I haven't seen anyone overreacting about it All I've seen is people say they want it and then get raged at for wanting it 


Message 16 of 41 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/12/2012
Offline
161 posts
 

Re: Why do People set themselves up for dissapointment?

Nov 20, 2012

Jaychance wrote:

Again this isn't a traditional fighter I have been in some brawl tourneys and those 1v1s are BORING if you want to play that go play sf or MvC3 2v2 is where this game shines and I love it


Stop passing off YOUR OPINIONS as fact. Just because you think 1v1 is boring doesnt mean everyone thinks thier boring. I was looking forward to having alot of 1v1 matches. Thought they might have done like a lobby system with spectator mode and u can watch and see other peoples stratagies and how they play....... And dont be telling me to go play another game, how about i tell u to go eat a d i c k.

Message 17 of 41 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/02/2006
Offline
995 posts
 

Re: Why do People set themselves up for dissapointment?

Nov 20, 2012

and that demand is spamming many boards.....it's gotten annoying  it's not even deserving of a petition  it's something you can easily wait for and if they don't add it in...it's not the end of the world relax and move on

 

 

Message 18 of 41 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: Why do People set themselves up for dissapointment?

Nov 20, 2012

Stop passing off YOUR OPINIONS as fact. Just because you think 1v1 is boring doesnt mean everyone thinks thier boring. I was looking forward to having alot of 1v1 matches. Thought they might have done like a lobby system with spectator mode and u can watch and see other peoples stratagies and how they play....... And dont be telling me to go play another game, how about i tell u to go eat a 


Okay you might wanna calm down a bit


Message 19 of 41 (92 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/03/2011
Offline
615 posts
 

Re: Why do People set themselves up for dissapointment?

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

And the unintelligence starts with insults how I love when ppl rage -_-

Message 20 of 41 (89 Views)
Reply
0 Likes