Jul 29 2012
By: DZORMAGEN Wastelander 650 posts

Why do I have a good feeling that the MOST WANTED CHARACTERS are gong to be DLC?

18 replies 288 views Edited Jul 29, 2012

I know about the leaked photos that were shown yesterday. I don't know if they are real or fake, and I don't know if that is all the characters in the game. Does anyone here besides me think the Most Wanted Character (i.e. Crash, Sypro) will be DLC? It just makes more sense if you think about it, and it is not all of Suberbot's and Sony's fault. Crash and Syro are owned by Activision, every gamer knows about their rep on how they are money hungry, and how they treat gamers when it comes to DLC etc.

Message 1 of 19 (288 Views)
Wastelander
762 posts

Re: Why do I have a good feeling that the MOST WANTED CHARACTERS are gong to be DLC?

Jul 29, 2012

I want Crash and spyro to be on the cover, it would be demeaning to say the least if they were just tacked on with DLC, but if it cant be helped by Superbot I would understand

Rayman for all stars
Message 2 of 19 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Re: Why do I have a good feeling that the MOST WANTED CHARACTERS are gong to be DLC?

Jul 29, 2012
Third Party Characters take time. And thankfully Superbot is still supporting this game post-release. So I'm more than happy to pay for DLC.
Message 3 of 19 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Jul 29, 2012

im hoping for sora as DLC

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 4 of 19 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2012

Superbot said they wanted as much as they could on the disk as possible, and I believe they talked about adding characters via DLC being something that could anger the community.

My guess is they'll be on the final version, or there was an issue in adding the characters for some reason and they just couldn't do it.

But who knows.

Message 5 of 19 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Jul 29, 2012

I too have a strong feeling that their gonna screw us over by adding them later on via DLC.  letting us pay for this **bleep** whilst it should be on the disc to begin with.

but.. if you keep reading you'll notice that this is my signature.
Message 6 of 19 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Remember Superbot is made up of fighting game fans. The know how it feels when a fighting game that they are looking forward to comes out with day one dlc. I dont think they would do that to us. However I do hope that we get dlc in the distant future.

--------PlayStation All-Stars Arena-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, updates & fun!
Message 7 of 19 (223 Views)
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2012

I'm guessing they'll do some costumes for DLC. I kinda want some stages in dlc though for when we start to get bored on the ones on the disc.

Message 8 of 19 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Jul 29, 2012
If companys such as activision are requesting silly money for crash etc an the only way for superbot to make it worth there money i will have to accept dlc. Its not really superbots fault i guess an i dont want crash
Message 9 of 19 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Jul 29, 2012
If companys such as activision are requesting silly money for crash etc an the only way for superbot to make it worth there money i will have to accept dlc. Its not really superbots fault i guess an i do want crash
Message 10 of 19 (210 Views)
0 Likes