Splicer
76 posts

Re: Why did YOU buy PSASBR?

Mar 30, 2013

I bought this game to relive the old nostalgia of old playstation games and characters that haven't been around for awhile like spike parappa and sir dan.

I didn't have a PS3 at first but after i heard about this game i got one for my birthday and i am glad to say it was worth is to relive old nostalgia, play this and a ton of other great games.

Message 31 of 36 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Mar 30, 2013
I bought this game because I loved SSB. I knew eventually it would come out. It's fun, and the advertising campaign was the shiz!!! I mean I was hoping it would be better, story mode wise but it's still an AWESOME game!!!!!!!!
Message 32 of 36 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Mar 30, 2013
A Playstation crossover brawler ? Take my wallet and scram.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 33 of 36 (63 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1052 posts

Mar 30, 2013

Kratos,Nathan Drake,Sackboy,Cole MacGrath,Ratchet & Clank,Jak & Daxter and Sly Cooper in a fighting game?

MINE.

firma.PNG

Message 34 of 36 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Mar 30, 2013

I played the beta first because I wanted to try it out. I've only ever played Smash once at a mates house and never use my WII so never bought it. When I saw PS was making a game like this and Sweet Tooth was in it(something I was surprised at) I just had to try it.

I never stopped playing the beta. I'm not a fighting game fan or fan of online much but the beta got me hooked. I made a pre order for the game due to that and not stopped playing since day one. It's very addictive and possibly the best £40 I've spent on a game in a long time. Due to this I've bought all the DLC(Got characters free) to continue to support the game. Something I again don't normally do. If we ever get a sequel on PS4 I'd buy it. Smiley Happy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 35 of 36 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9861 posts

Mar 30, 2013
For a long time, I had wanted a Sony version of Smash Bros. And then... This game was announced.

It was a dream come true. The game has never disappointed me. I've come to like it more than Smash Bros and I will continue to support this game until the end.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 36 of 36 (45 Views)
0 Likes