Dec 06 2012
By: SiftRock Lombax Warrior 187 posts

Why did Toro get nerfed? (Serious bug?)

13 replies 573 views Edited Dec 6, 2012

You nerfed HIS level 3 of all people? Maybe I'm missing something as I took a break from playing for a couple days but decided to play a few games tonight as other games have caught my interest as of late. Some simple ranked 2v2 with a guy I know.

Here's where the problem arises, it kept pairing me and my pal up with low level/rank dudes, so knowing I'd destroy them I put a challenge on myself to build a level 3 up before I do anything else. Three matches in I use it for the third time and I notice the Sackboy and Big Daddy I'm facing isn't standing around taunting, they're in the jumping animation looking worried. How odd, Toro lights his club up and dashes for them... only for the super to cancel out, and Toro is sent flying across the stage as if he was hit with the fish item. The music entirely stops for the rest of the match and I'm denied my kills from level 3.

"That's a odd bug" I thought, managed to win and kept playing. Three or so matches later I come across a Jak and Spike, LEVEL 3!!

Why is Jak dodge rolling? Why is Spike still attacking, shouldn't they be taunting? Suddenly another fish like hit, Toro is sent flying and I'm denied my kills and the music stops once more.

What the **bleep** is wrong with you superbot, don't you dare release Kat and Emmett when you're games a steaming pile of garbage like this. Oh and I still don't have my titles, thanks for getting back to the public with that.

Message 1 of 14 (573 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Re: Why did Toro get nerfed? (Serious bug?)

Dec 6, 2012
Hopefully the patch will fix that
Message 2 of 14 (566 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Dec 6, 2012

SiftRock wrote:

You nerfed HIS level 3 of all people? Maybe I'm missing something as I took a break from playing for a couple days but decided to play a few games tonight as other games have caught my interest as of late. Some simple ranked 2v2 with a guy I know.

Here's where the problem arises, it kept pairing me and my pal up with low level/rank dudes, so knowing I'd destroy them I put a challenge on myself to build a level 3 up before I do anything else. Three matches in I use it for the third time and I notice the Sackboy and Big Daddy I'm facing isn't standing around taunting, they're in the jumping animation looking worried. How odd, Toro lights his club up and dashes for them... only for the super to cancel out, and Toro is sent flying across the stage as if he was hit with the fish item. The music entirely stops for the rest of the match and I'm denied my kills from level 3.

"That's a odd bug" I thought, managed to win and kept playing. Three or so matches later I come across a Jak and Spike, LEVEL 3!!

Why is Jak dodge rolling? Why is Spike still attacking, shouldn't they be taunting? Suddenly another fish like hit, Toro is sent flying and I'm denied my kills and the music stops once more.

What the **bleep** is wrong with you superbot, don't you dare release Kat and Emmett when you're games a steaming pile of garbage like this. Oh and I still don't have my titles, thanks for getting back to the public with that.

Woah, thats really effed up. Any video perhaps?

Message 3 of 14 (560 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Dec 6, 2012

Nah, not that  know of. I have no ways of recording footage or anything. Just frustrating is all. I want to defend this game and say it's really good but the bugs are unreal, and when they get in the way of actually important things like this it's just boggling that it got released.

Message 4 of 14 (558 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Dec 6, 2012
Don't worry, maybe email superbot and it will be fixed soon. Personally, I use Toro level 3 before a few times and have never seen that bug. However superbot will do their best to fix it they are working very hard on this game post launch!

Message 5 of 14 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Dec 6, 2012
woah...that hasn't happened to me yet, but i have canceled a drakes lvl 3 with toros lvl 2 xD
Message 6 of 14 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Dec 6, 2012
They push back the game and have over one million bugs still. Please explain to me what the heck they were doing?
Message 7 of 14 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2709 posts

Dec 6, 2012

it sounds like its just a bug. i played as toro yesterday and did his level 3 and got the kills.

Message 8 of 14 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Dec 6, 2012

Ari_Ownx wrote:
woah...that hasn't happened to me yet, but i have canceled a drakes lvl 3 with toros lvl 2 xD

interesting I have used evil coles lv 3 when someone else used toros lvl 2 and it just cut off his super stopping him from getting any kills at all

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 9 of 14 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Dec 6, 2012
I have had a few issues myself with toro's level 3 one time i had a triple kill lined up and right before my dash, cole just dies and i dont get credit for the KO thats BS
Message 10 of 14 (431 Views)
0 Likes