Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 09 2012
By: LJPvonzity Uncharted Territory 1266 posts

Why can't people see Connor's the best choice for Assassin's rep?

21 replies 281 views Edited Nov 9, 2012

Aveline is too, but I think the main event only counts. The only thing Ezio beats Connor in is just personality. Connor is clearly a way better fighter and can be a so called "OP" hisself. He's recent and is even closer to PS3 than any other, pretty much between him and Altaair. Ezio needs his rest. He's already been in Soulcalibur V just like Snake in Smash Bros. Brawl. Why can't just some of you just move on and understand business over fan response. We ended up getting new Dante, if we get Spyro for DLC, I know for a fact that Skylanders design is a sure shot. The best hope you guys can get is Ezio's robes on Connor as a costume, but I swear on my mind that Connor is not a bad Assassin and pretty more BA than Ezio.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 22 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Re: Why can't people see Connor's the best choice for Assassin's rep?

Nov 9, 2012
Ezio has more ties to playstation

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 22 (271 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Nov 9, 2012
I don't care. Both are bad@$$
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 22 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Nov 9, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:
Ezio has more ties to playstation

How is it possible?

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 22 (261 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Nov 9, 2012
I think Connor is a fine choice. It's just the essence of an *Assassin* that's iconic. Connor is in AC3. A game A LOT of people are buying.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 22 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
436 posts

Nov 9, 2012

I like Ezio better. Hell, Ezio IS better. But Connor is the better choice. As he said, Ezio is a tired character now. Yes, he is an forever will be iconic. But Connor is now getting the stage. It is the most recent release and would make clear sense for him to be included over the others. Do I necessarily want it? No. But I do see it happening. Only for marketing purposes.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 22 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2012

"Why can't people see Connor's the best choice for Assassin's rep?"

...I think the term you're looking for is obvious.

For marketing purposes, Connor would be the best choice, but if it were up to the fans to decide, it would more likely be Ezio. But true, if there'll ever be an Assasin's Creed rep, it'll most likely be Connor, but I wouldn't go say he's the best choice, as we're more familiar with Ezio.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 22 (175 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1027 posts

Nov 9, 2012
The game doesnt need an AC rep, at least not above all of the first party characters that should be in there and exclusive third party games.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 22 (169 Views)
Sackboy
489 posts

Nov 9, 2012

I'd love to see an Assassin amongst the roster through DLC. Honestly, it makes more sense from a business perspective to use Connor since he just had a HUGE opening week. Personally, I'd hope for Ezio. Even without the fact that over the years his games have had more ties to the Playstation brand [from what I've seen and read] he just seems like a more interesting and charismatic character all around. Plus, I think his arsenal works a bit better for this game too. 

But hey, getting either of them would be awesome. I'm sure whichever we'd get we'd get the costume of the other + Altair too. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 22 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Nov 9, 2012
After completing AC3, I'd honestly be pretty disappointed if Ezio got in over Conner. Sure Ezio has more titles in the brand and is more affiliated with it, but his story is over and Conner is the new and relevant face. Going back on that would undermine the character and his game as being another entry in the title when it really is an amazing experience that deserves recognition as such. Add to that the fact that AC3 is closing in on becoming the highest selling game in the series (most likely due to the stellar marketing), and it's fair to say Conner is a great rep in his own right, not simply from a buisness perspective.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 22 (156 Views)
0 Likes