Survivor
2383 posts

Re: Why are you guys complaining?

Aug 11, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

You know who would be a cool 3rd party-er, Duke Nukem, he need some love after his last **bleep**-fest right?

xD i actually dont want to see him in here, if they made a FPS crossover shooter i could see that, but idk how duke nukem would fit into this, plus i feel like hes more nintendo ;p at least in the past

Duke Nukem in the next brawl?????

whoa.jpg

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 81 of 150 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 11, 2012

jackmania555 wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

You know who would be a cool 3rd party-er, Duke Nukem, he need some love after his last **bleep**-fest right?

what are you talking about duke nukem hasnt been around for years (duke nukem forever was not duke nukem)

Thats why we should bring him back in a good game, but idk it would be neat but still.....

yeah i know hahaSmiley Happy i still feel like he was nintendoish for the longest time

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 82 of 150 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 11, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

xD i actually dont want to see him in here, if they made a FPS crossover shooter i could see that, but idk how duke nukem would fit into this, plus i feel like hes more nintendo ;p at least in the past

Duke Nukem in the next brawl?????

whoa.jpg

hahaha he could be xD think about it, duke nukem has mainly been nintendo, or maybe i just think he has been xD

Message 83 of 150 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 11, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

hahaha he could be xD think about it, duke nukem has mainly been nintendo, or maybe i just think he has been xD

actually Duke Nukem was mainly on the PC
Smiley Happy

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 84 of 150 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Aug 11, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

what are you talking about duke nukem hasnt been around for years (duke nukem forever was not duke nukem)

Thats why we should bring him back in a good game, but idk it would be neat but still.....

yeah i know hahaSmiley Happy i still feel like he was nintendoish for the longest time

He level 3 would be taking a dump on all 3 players, killing them instantly.

Abe for All-Stars!!!
Message 85 of 150 (55 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Slayer5228 wrote:

Godlike_Shanker wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote:

Hey Shanker, just curious but wasn't Radec used in all the promotion for the games?

@Krusher: Zeo's a cool guy!

I don't remember him being in the TV commercials for Killzone 2 or 3 but he could have appeared elsewhere. Mostly just a bunch of Helghast soldiers. The Helghast look gives Radec a nice edge but as a character... I mean, I didn't even know he was the guy that was saying all that stuff in the online.

Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that Killzone got a rep in. I'm just saying that if he can make it, than a lot of other characters that I thought would never have a chance, could have cases to be in the game.

Oh well I've never actually played Killzone but Radec's got me a little interested in the series lol

I just know I've seen him on some promtional material before All-Stars. I'm positive it was on TV too lol

Killzone 2 was a very good game for online play, don't have Killzone 3 though. I thought Radec would be able to deploy sentry turrets and air bots in PSA, kinda feels like a missed opportunity. That would have been incredible but probably made him OP lol.

Message 86 of 150 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Godlike_Shanker wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote:

Godlike_Shanker wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote:

Hey Shanker, just curious but wasn't Radec used in all the promotion for the games?

@Krusher: Zeo's a cool guy!

I don't remember him being in the TV commercials for Killzone 2 or 3 but he could have appeared elsewhere. Mostly just a bunch of Helghast soldiers. The Helghast look gives Radec a nice edge but as a character... I mean, I didn't even know he was the guy that was saying all that stuff in the online.

Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that Killzone got a rep in. I'm just saying that if he can make it, than a lot of other characters that I thought would never have a chance, could have cases to be in the game.

Oh well I've never actually played Killzone but Radec's got me a little interested in the series lol

I just know I've seen him on some promtional material before All-Stars. I'm positive it was on TV too lol

Killzone 2 was a very good game for online play, don't have Killzone 3 though. I thought Radec would be able to deploy sentry turrets and air bots in PSA, kinda feels like a missed opportunity. That would have been incredible but probably made him OP lol.

yeah hes already OP with his sniper and assault rifleSmiley Wink jk haha, they should probably lower the time on those just a bit...or raise the time? XD People shoot way too fast with themSmiley Happy, not too hard to get around it though when you get used to it.

Message 87 of 150 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 11, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

actually Duke Nukem was mainly on the PC
Smiley Happy

was it? XD i see PC, playstation (didnt think he was o.0), and gameboy/64 xD

Message 88 of 150 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Aug 11, 2012
Zeo, I have one nitpick. You said R&C will soon even come to PSN. There was already a PSN R&C game, so it's already been there. Other than that, excellent thread. Kudos.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 89 of 150 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 11, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Zeo, I have one nitpick. You said R&C will soon even come to PSN. There was already a PSN R&C game, so it's already been there. Other than that, excellent thread. Kudos.

oh! i didnt even know thatSmiley Happy thank you i will fix thatSmiley Happy i only knew about the new one coming out

Message 90 of 150 (34 Views)
0 Likes