6850 posts

Re: Why are you guys complaining?

Aug 11, 2012

jackmania555 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

For your reasoning for Spike, doesn't that mean Crash deserves a spot too, and even Spyro could fit in there.

i was doing characters that were confirmed but i agree! crash and spyro are very welcome in this gameSmiley Happy i actually hope they do make it in at least eventually Smiley Happy even if i have to wait for DLC or a sequel, im sure they will be in in time

Yeah totally, but this game's roster still feels a little empty right now, just some other character could use some love right now after living in the "Gaming Slums" for years lol.

oh i agreeSmiley Happy haha, im actually hoping for a few more, Dart, Spyro, Crash, Sora, im actually somewhat leaning more for lightning over cloud, only because cloud would have people screaming for a final fantasy 7 remake even more. We arent done with the list yet, lets see what Superbot has in store for us, believe in them! Smiley Happy

Yeah good point with Cloud, but I think he is a better addition for this game because he is more associated with Playstation, you know what I mean?

yeah i would LOVE to see cloudSmiley Happy i just feel like lightning has more of a chance, hell id love to see both of them in the game actually, i'd love to see a final fantasy game like this that isnt dissidia Smiley Tongue

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 71 of 150 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Aug 11, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Wesley37 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Big Daddy-First of all Bioshock is a HUGE series, pretty much everybody knows the name, but why is big daddy a playstation all-star? Well This game happens to be about playstations past, present, and FUTURE. If you guys remember a year or two ago they said at e3 that an exclusive bioshock will be coming to playstation vita. there you go.

Fat Princess- People keep saying they never asked for her and she was a wasted space, when in fact shes not. We don't have many PSP or PSN characters....wait we have like none, and Fat princess can be a rep for both. Fat Princess was a great game and i think she has every right to be in this game because of how much fun her game was and how she helped Playstation network pick up as an exclusive.

Sir Dan-MediEvil is a huge series on the playstation, and people have been hoping for a reboot or new game for quite some time. So why not use all-stars as a jumping off point to introduce people to the character and series, so sony can take the next few steps to get a new game out there? Many people seem to be happy hes in the game though, so moving on!

Someone did a lot of research. And that's something a lot of people should really do before complaining about characters....

Although never knew about a Bioshock Vita. All I know he was a real 3rd Party character & I accepted him. At least compared to Heihachi, Tekken was really closed to Playstation.

Even if Fat Princess was a high-selling game on PSN, when it comes to character choice, there was a thread of least favorite (two to be exact), and lots had Fat Princess down. While that was the reason how Fat Princess got in the game because of the game itself, character-wise, not so much, and I won't even play as her at all but welcome her inclusion. Agreed on Sir Dan, characters like him & PaRappa are like about forgettable chars & bringing them back on PS3 was great, even if not as a PS3 retail game.

However, well thought & a great read. People wouldn't complain unless they actually research. That even goes onto Evil Cole because both Coles are the main characters, but in due time comes to his moveset if they make it well. I'm actually fine with the confirm characters + leak characters shown here & welcome any more.

i actually didnt do too much research haha, well i mean i did prior to this, but i remember the e3 announcement of the bioshock game and everything Smiley Happy, and thank you for showing support for the roster, i honestly am fine with it! Smiley Happy

Ah come on, I did more reasearch in my "Thread For You Guys" lol jk, good job, glad to see another forumer put as much time into research for characters as I have Smiley Happy

hahaSmiley Happy im sorry, and yeah, im really excited for this game, have been since the "title fight" leak and the sweet tooth picture, i cant wait for it, already feels years away. thank you for the support!

Yep same, that's when I started getting hyped up for this game.

Message 72 of 150 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 11, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote
oh i agreeSmiley Happy haha, im actually hoping for a few more, Dart, Spyro, Crash, Sora, im actually somewhat leaning more for lightning over cloud, only because cloud would have people screaming for a final fantasy 7 remake even more. We arent done with the list yet, lets see what Superbot has in store for us, believe in them! Smiley Happy

dart and sora are some of my most wanted characters (as well as etna)

personally for a final fantasy rep i would love to see kefka best FF villian ever

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 73 of 150 (77 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 11, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote

personally for a final fantasy rep i would love to see kefka best FF villian ever

if they went with villians than yes!!! Smiley Happy, actually i totally forgot, i would love to see characters from disgaea! At least one rep, thats a huge series for playstation, and i think etna or prinny would be the best choices. I really hope to see dart or sora, for soras level 3 i would have to say it would be like parappas or heihachis, and he summons donald and goofy Smiley Tongue

Message 74 of 150 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 11, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote

if they went with villians than yes!!! Smiley Happy, actually i totally forgot, i would love to see characters from disgaea! At least one rep, thats a huge series for playstation, and i think etna or prinny would be the best choices. I really hope to see dart or sora, for soras level 3 i would have to say it would be like parappas or heihachis, and he summons donald and goofy Smiley Tongue

i think etna would be a better choice than prinny because she can use prinies in her attacks and she has a big movepool to choose from so superbot doesnt have to make anything up

as for soras level 3 super i would rather see final form sora flying around kicking butt Smiley Very Happy

Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 75 of 150 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Aug 11, 2012

You know who would be a cool 3rd party-er, Duke Nukem, he need some love after his last **bleep**-fest right?

Message 76 of 150 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 11, 2012

jackmania555 wrote:

You know who would be a cool 3rd party-er, Duke Nukem, he need some love after his last **bleep**-fest right?

what are you talking about duke nukem hasnt been around for years (duke nukem forever was not duke nukem)

Message 77 of 150 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 11, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote

i think etna would be a better choice than prinny because she can use prinies in her attacks and she has a big movepool to choose from so superbot doesnt have to make anything up

as for soras level 3 super i would rather see final form sora flying around kicking butt Smiley Very Happy

haha i just thought about that! and yeahSmiley Happy idk i feel like JRPGs and RPGs would have level 3 specials like parappa xD maybe because in their games normally they have specials like that;p

Message 78 of 150 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 11, 2012

jackmania555 wrote:

xD i actually dont want to see him in here, if they made a FPS crossover shooter i could see that, but idk how duke nukem would fit into this, plus i feel like hes more nintendo ;p at least in the past

Message 79 of 150 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Aug 11, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

what are you talking about duke nukem hasnt been around for years (duke nukem forever was not duke nukem)

Thats why we should bring him back in a good game, but idk it would be neat but still.....

Message 80 of 150 (43 Views)
0 Likes