Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Why are you guys complaining?

Aug 11, 2012

jackmania555 wrote:

For your reasoning for Spike, doesn't that mean Crash deserves a spot too, and even Spyro could fit in there.

i was doing characters that were confirmed but i agree! crash and spyro are very welcome in this gameSmiley Happy i actually hope they do make it in at least eventually Smiley Happy even if i have to wait for DLC or a sequel, im sure they will be in in time

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 61 of 150 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 11, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

krusher10 wrote:
zeo in my opinion your the nicest forumer on these forums

yeah zeo your awesome

Smiley Happy thank you, so are you guys, this whole forum is pretty awesome

Message 62 of 150 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Slayer5228 wrote:

Godlike_Shanker wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote:

Hey Shanker, just curious but wasn't Radec used in all the promotion for the games?

@Krusher: Zeo's a cool guy!

I don't remember him being in the TV commercials for Killzone 2 or 3 but he could have appeared elsewhere. Mostly just a bunch of Helghast soldiers. The Helghast look gives Radec a nice edge but as a character... I mean, I didn't even know he was the guy that was saying all that stuff in the online.

Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that Killzone got a rep in. I'm just saying that if he can make it, than a lot of other characters that I thought would never have a chance, could have cases to be in the game.

Oh well I've never actually played Killzone but Radec's got me a little interested in the series lol

I just know I've seen him on some promtional material before All-Stars. I'm positive it was on TV too lol

it could be that he looks like a helghastSmiley Happy they are the main enemy in killzone

Message 63 of 150 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Aug 11, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

For your reasoning for Spike, doesn't that mean Crash deserves a spot too, and even Spyro could fit in there.

i was doing characters that were confirmed but i agree! crash and spyro are very welcome in this gameSmiley Happy i actually hope they do make it in at least eventually Smiley Happy even if i have to wait for DLC or a sequel, im sure they will be in in time

Yeah totally, but this game's roster still feels a little empty right now, just some other character could use some love right now after living in the "Gaming Slums" for years lol.

Message 64 of 150 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Aug 11, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Wesley37 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Big Daddy-First of all Bioshock is a HUGE series, pretty much everybody knows the name, but why is big daddy a playstation all-star? Well This game happens to be about playstations past, present, and FUTURE. If you guys remember a year or two ago they said at e3 that an exclusive bioshock will be coming to playstation vita. there you go.

Fat Princess- People keep saying they never asked for her and she was a wasted space, when in fact shes not. We don't have many PSP or PSN characters....wait we have like none, and Fat princess can be a rep for both. Fat Princess was a great game and i think she has every right to be in this game because of how much fun her game was and how she helped Playstation network pick up as an exclusive.

Sir Dan-MediEvil is a huge series on the playstation, and people have been hoping for a reboot or new game for quite some time. So why not use all-stars as a jumping off point to introduce people to the character and series, so sony can take the next few steps to get a new game out there? Many people seem to be happy hes in the game though, so moving on!

Someone did a lot of research. And that's something a lot of people should really do before complaining about characters....

Although never knew about a Bioshock Vita. All I know he was a real 3rd Party character & I accepted him. At least compared to Heihachi, Tekken was really closed to Playstation.

Even if Fat Princess was a high-selling game on PSN, when it comes to character choice, there was a thread of least favorite (two to be exact), and lots had Fat Princess down. While that was the reason how Fat Princess got in the game because of the game itself, character-wise, not so much, and I won't even play as her at all but welcome her inclusion. Agreed on Sir Dan, characters like him & PaRappa are like about forgettable chars & bringing them back on PS3 was great, even if not as a PS3 retail game.

However, well thought & a great read. People wouldn't complain unless they actually research. That even goes onto Evil Cole because both Coles are the main characters, but in due time comes to his moveset if they make it well. I'm actually fine with the confirm characters + leak characters shown here & welcome any more.

i actually didnt do too much research haha, well i mean i did prior to this, but i remember the e3 announcement of the bioshock game and everything Smiley Happy, and thank you for showing support for the roster, i honestly am fine with it! Smiley Happy

Ah come on, I did more reasearch in my "Thread For You Guys" lol jk, good job, glad to see another forumer put as much time into research for characters as I have Smiley Happy

Message 65 of 150 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Aug 11, 2012
i don't think i could find one reply from zeo without a smiley or winkey face
Message 66 of 150 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 11, 2012

jackmania555 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

Yeah totally, but this game's roster still feels a little empty right now, just some other character could use some love right now after living in the "Gaming Slums" for years lol.

oh i agreeSmiley Happy haha, im actually hoping for a few more, Dart, Spyro, Crash, Sora, im actually somewhat leaning more for lightning over cloud, only because cloud would have people screaming for a final fantasy 7 remake even more. We arent done with the list yet, lets see what Superbot has in store for us, believe in them! Smiley Happy

Message 67 of 150 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 11, 2012

krusher10 wrote:
i don't think i could find one reply from zeo without a smiley or winkey face

thats because this may sound stupid, but i feel like without a smiley or winky face, people will think that im angry or annoyed xD it lightens up the post, same reason i do "haha" or "lol", its hard to tell sarcasm online too, so it helps people know im jokingSmiley Happy

Message 68 of 150 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Aug 11, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

oh i agreeSmiley Happy haha, im actually hoping for a few more, Dart, Spyro, Crash, Sora, im actually somewhat leaning more for lightning over cloud, only because cloud would have people screaming for a final fantasy 7 remake even more. We arent done with the list yet, lets see what Superbot has in store for us, believe in them! Smiley Happy

Yeah good point with Cloud, but I think he is a better addition for this game because he is more associated with Playstation, you know what I mean?

Message 69 of 150 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 11, 2012

jackmania555 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Wesley37 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Big Daddy-First of all Bioshock is a HUGE series, pretty much everybody knows the name, but why is big daddy a playstation all-star? Well This game happens to be about playstations past, present, and FUTURE. If you guys remember a year or two ago they said at e3 that an exclusive bioshock will be coming to playstation vita. there you go.

Fat Princess- People keep saying they never asked for her and she was a wasted space, when in fact shes not. We don't have many PSP or PSN characters....wait we have like none, and Fat princess can be a rep for both. Fat Princess was a great game and i think she has every right to be in this game because of how much fun her game was and how she helped Playstation network pick up as an exclusive.

Sir Dan-MediEvil is a huge series on the playstation, and people have been hoping for a reboot or new game for quite some time. So why not use all-stars as a jumping off point to introduce people to the character and series, so sony can take the next few steps to get a new game out there? Many people seem to be happy hes in the game though, so moving on!

Someone did a lot of research. And that's something a lot of people should really do before complaining about characters....

Although never knew about a Bioshock Vita. All I know he was a real 3rd Party character & I accepted him. At least compared to Heihachi, Tekken was really closed to Playstation.

Even if Fat Princess was a high-selling game on PSN, when it comes to character choice, there was a thread of least favorite (two to be exact), and lots had Fat Princess down. While that was the reason how Fat Princess got in the game because of the game itself, character-wise, not so much, and I won't even play as her at all but welcome her inclusion. Agreed on Sir Dan, characters like him & PaRappa are like about forgettable chars & bringing them back on PS3 was great, even if not as a PS3 retail game.

However, well thought & a great read. People wouldn't complain unless they actually research. That even goes onto Evil Cole because both Coles are the main characters, but in due time comes to his moveset if they make it well. I'm actually fine with the confirm characters + leak characters shown here & welcome any more.

i actually didnt do too much research haha, well i mean i did prior to this, but i remember the e3 announcement of the bioshock game and everything Smiley Happy, and thank you for showing support for the roster, i honestly am fine with it! Smiley Happy

Ah come on, I did more reasearch in my "Thread For You Guys" lol jk, good job, glad to see another forumer put as much time into research for characters as I have Smiley Happy

hahaSmiley Happy im sorry, and yeah, im really excited for this game, have been since the "title fight" leak and the sweet tooth picture, i cant wait for it, already feels years away. thank you for the support!

Message 70 of 150 (47 Views)
0 Likes