Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Re: Why are you guys complaining?

Aug 11, 2012

sonicjamareiz wrote:
they should put a sonic character in because playstation had 3 exclusive so that makes him allstar right nope and sonic is a big series so that big daddy thing can go with alot of things P.S sonic is just an example

I don't think many people want him in. He has a better relationship with Nintendo and he's already in Smash Bros. Snake should be in because he's always had a better relationship with Sony. (and to be honest, Snake wasn't really Snake in smash bros. He felt like he was just a soldier).

Message 31 of 150 (119 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Aug 11, 2012
im not asking for sonic im giving an example of some peoples of 3rd party so if bigg daddy in so why not sonic they both had exclusive games on playstation
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 32 of 150 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Aug 11, 2012

sonicjamareiz wrote:
im not asking for sonic im giving an example of some peoples of 3rd party so if bigg daddy in so why not sonic they both had exclusive games on playstation

it sounds like you're asking for Sonic...

Message 33 of 150 (114 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Aug 11, 2012

The thing with this is that you can do it with a lot of characters that I doubt people would be alright with. They will always find an excuse to see characters they don't like as a wasted spot.

Goku for instance. DBZ has a number of exclusive titles for the PS, particularly in the PS2 era. They've all sold very well. He's very popular. Yet, people will say he's not a video game character.

What about SOCOM then? First party IP that was huge for the PS during the PS2 era. The series has sold very well and is very popular in North America. Yet, people will say he's a generic gun character.

Message 34 of 150 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 11, 2012

sonicjamareiz wrote:

because sega and nintendo kind of go together, plus think about mario and sonic at the olympic games and all those other games, sonic fits better with nintendoSmiley Happy however ill just be happy if snake makes an appearance in Raidens story.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 35 of 150 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Godlike_Shanker wrote:

The thing with this is that you can do it with a lot of characters that I doubt people would be alright with. They will always find an excuse to see characters they don't like as a wasted spot.

Goku for instance. DBZ has a number of exclusive titles for the PS, particularly in the PS2 era. They've all sold very well. He's very popular. Yet, people will say he's not a video game character.

What about SOCOM then? First party IP that was huge for the PS during the PS2 era. The series has sold very well and is very popular in North America. Yet, people will say he's a generic gun character.

id love to see a SOCOM character but we already have a lot of soldiers/FPS characters (even though its a TPS), but goku wouldnt fit, plus hes already in jump all-stars/super stars

Message 36 of 150 (104 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Godlike_Shanker wrote:

id love to see a SOCOM character but we already have a lot of soldiers/FPS characters (even though its a TPS), but goku wouldnt fit, plus hes already in jump all-stars/super stars

There you go. How come we have too many shooting characters? I hope people realize that shooting characters are extremely popular with the PS brand. I've seen people list their suggested rosters with huge numbers of anime, cartoon, platforming or JRPG characters yet shooting and fighting characters are somehow seen as bad. Nothing about having more shooting and fighting characters I see as bad considering the fact that they're extremely popular and have been very important for the PS.

And how come Goku wouldn't fit? It's a serious question, he's a unique character, very popular and has a special place with the PS.

Btw, this isn't a shot at you, it's mostly to the overall genre bias that people have.

Message 37 of 150 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Godlike_Shanker wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Godlike_Shanker wrote:

There you go. How come we have too many shooting characters? I hope people realize that shooting characters are extremely popular with the PS brand. I've seen people list their suggested rosters with huge numbers of anime, cartoon, platforming or JRPG characters yet shooting and fighting characters are somehow seen as bad. Nothing about having more shooting and fighting characters I see as bad considering the fact that they're extremely popular and have been very important for the PS.

And how come Goku wouldn't fit? It's a serious question, he's a unique character, very popular and has a special place with the PS.

look at all the characters we haveSmiley Happy many are from FPS or TPS already, we dont have too many JRPG characters or RPG characters, people would like to see variety even though the roster already has itSmiley Happy.

goku wouldnt fit because i think that he would be too overpowered or not powerful enough, i just dont feel like he would fit in this type of game, we dont have any other manga/anime charactersSmiley Happy. Goku seems to be overused in a lot of things, and i just cant really seem him being in this game, where in jump all-stars he fit in perfectly.

Message 38 of 150 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Aug 11, 2012
Question: why did you put all of the characters in alphabetical order except for Radec? haha
Message 39 of 150 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 11, 2012

yoyomahmah wrote:
Question: why did you put all of the characters in alphabetical order except for Radec? haha

i pulled the list from wikipedia for alphabetical orderSmiley Tongue and its "colonel radec" ill fix thatSmiley Happy

Message 40 of 150 (77 Views)
0 Likes