Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Why are you guys complaining?

Aug 11, 2012

Mman015 wrote:
I like the list you put here good job man Smiley Happy
but lets be honest there is no way a PTR 3 will ever be made since it wont match the new competiton for the likes of guitar hero and rock band so no way of it ever happening but nice thread dude keep it up Smiley Happy

i knowSmiley Happy maybe they will reboot the series and make it a little different, or make an HD collection down the roadSmiley Happy

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 21 of 150 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 11, 2012

and seriously to all the smash fans whats wrong with liking both games

i really enjoy playstation all stars, super smash bros, and jump ultimate stars does that mean im a bad person or that i have bad opinions no it doesnt

and seriously people need to learn to play a game before you form an opinion about it

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 22 of 150 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 11, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

and seriously to all the smash fans whats wrong with liking both games

i really enjoy playstation all stars, super smash bros, and jump ultimate stars does that mean im a bad person or that i have bad opinions no it doesnt

and seriously people need to learn to play a game before you form an opinion about it

yes! I love smash, and as soon as i heard about this game i was super excited, i love to see crossovers that play like this, its one of my favorite genres of games.

Message 23 of 150 (128 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Aug 11, 2012
they should put a sonic character in because playstation had 3 exclusive so that makes him allstar right nope and sonic is a big series so that big daddy thing can go with alot of things P.S sonic is just an example
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 24 of 150 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2012

i don't think putting snake in this game will make nintendo fans bash this game harder because sure metal gear was first on a different console and not the ps but for a long time ps had mgs as a first party game. Plus the fact that he was leaked by cole mcgraths voice actor gives him a great chance of being in the game

Message 25 of 150 (123 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

Aug 11, 2012
Sonic is associated more with Nintendo...He should stay on Brawl in my honest opinion.

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 26 of 150 (119 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Aug 11, 2012

I know someone that is an X-Box player and he wants to play this game because Big Daddy is in it.

Message 27 of 150 (116 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Aug 11, 2012
well i will definitely get this game day one no matter what characters get announced (except more than 1 character from each game)
Message 28 of 150 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 11, 2012

sonicjamareiz wrote:
they should put a sonic character in because playstation had 3 exclusive so that makes him allstar right nope and sonic is a big series so that big daddy thing can go with alot of things P.S sonic is just an example

sonic always has kind of fit more with nintendo thoughSmiley Happy, big daddy is this generation and getting an exclusive soon, also youd be surprised what angers some people about the game. Id LOVE snake in the game, but Raiden is fine with meSmiley Happy he deserves the spotlight sometimes too.

Message 29 of 150 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

I know someone that is an X-Box player and he wants to play this game because Big Daddy is in it.

yeah Smiley Happy two of my friends only play X-Box and they came over yesterday and saw me playing the beta, so i let them play some rounds each, they loved every second of it.

Message 30 of 150 (99 Views)
0 Likes