http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 11 of 150 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Re: Why are you guys complaining?

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2012

Correct on all points. Nicely done. People who say otherwise on these characters just have an unrealistic and biased view of this game and PlayStation. They think it has to be exactly their list or nothing else. Well this game is for all PlayStation fans not just you

Message 12 of 150 (166 Views)
Sackboy
562 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Completely! Some mod needs to sticky this. Be sure to update this as we get new characters ok?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Message 13 of 150 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote:
BioShock's Big Daddy also brings in different fans from across other platforms...considering that was an excuse for Crash having to be in the game.

The Raiden that is being used is not considered an MGS character but an MGR character lol Kojima said it himself when talking about Metal Gear Rising.
He said Rising is not an MGS game.
So there is still a chance for Snake lol

Also by that logic Smash Bros is a clone DreamMix TV World Fighters for having Snake in it.

exactly! Smiley Happy But fans pick and choose haha, i love how people say this copies smash bros, but not digimon rumble arena, jump all-stars, cartoon network punch time explosion, etc. Still i doubt they want to use snake because thatll give smash fans new ammo to fireSmiley Tongue, i think Big daddy is probably the best third party character to use because of the exclusive coming

If that's considered ammo by haters of the game their opionions really don't count as it shows their lack of knowledge.

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 14 of 150 (156 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 11, 2012

KingTetiro wrote:

Completely! Some mod needs to sticky this. Be sure to update this as we get new characters ok?

i willSmiley Happy or if characters change, because they were confirmed but the leaked characters may not be in the final roster.

Message 15 of 150 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Aug 11, 2012

I don't hate Fat Princess being in the game actually I bearly notice. Though what u said I could name tons of PSP titles that could be represented in this game instead of her. Well a good example would be I don't know maybe... Minato (P3P). His game had never been on the Best-Selling PSP titles list forever and even the PS2 title on the PSN is selling like hotcakes. (Even though theirs no good PS2 titles on it at the moment for an argument). I just had to say that but yeah I don't mind FP it's just that I had to say that theirs better PSN and PSP characters out their though.

I bet ppl are tired of hearing me request him but I will until my keyboard breaks *evil laughter*

Message 16 of 150 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Slayer5228 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote:
BioShock's Big Daddy also brings in different fans from across other platforms...considering that was an excuse for Crash having to be in the game.

The Raiden that is being used is not considered an MGS character but an MGR character lol Kojima said it himself when talking about Metal Gear Rising.
He said Rising is not an MGS game.
So there is still a chance for Snake lol

Also by that logic Smash Bros is a clone DreamMix TV World Fighters for having Snake in it.

exactly! Smiley Happy But fans pick and choose haha, i love how people say this copies smash bros, but not digimon rumble arena, jump all-stars, cartoon network punch time explosion, etc. Still i doubt they want to use snake because thatll give smash fans new ammo to fireSmiley Tongue, i think Big daddy is probably the best third party character to use because of the exclusive coming

If that's considered ammo by haters of the game there opionions really don't count as it shows their lack of knowledge.

oh i knowSmiley Happy but they still seem to have a powerful pull on people, and get them to think what they are thinking.

Message 17 of 150 (148 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Aug 11, 2012
I like the list you put here good job man Smiley Happy
but lets be honest there is no way a PTR 3 will ever be made since it wont match the new competiton for the likes of guitar hero and rock band so no way of it ever happening but nice thread dude keep it up Smiley Happy
------------------------------------

" One hypersonic brainwave scrambler, scrambled"
Clank from R&C: ACIT

Message 18 of 150 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 11, 2012

lombardi389 wrote:

Correct on all points. Nicely done. People who say otherwise on these characters just have an unrealistic and biased view of this game and PlayStation. They think it has to be exactly their list or nothing else. Well this game is for all PlayStation fans not just you

Agreed, this game is made for everybody, all the fans that have ever had a playstation, and thats why we get to play as these characters!

Message 19 of 150 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Aug 11, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

KingTetiro wrote:

i willSmiley Happy or if characters change, because they were confirmed but the leaked characters may not be in the final roster.

I'm thinking it will be regarding Evil Cole and Cole. It does seem odd.

And good man!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Message 20 of 150 (144 Views)
0 Likes