Sackboy
491 posts

Re: Why are you guys complaining?

Aug 11, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Zeo, I have one nitpick. You said R&C will soon even come to PSN. There was already a PSN R&C game, so it's already been there. Other than that, excellent thread. Kudos.

Hey DP Smiley Tongue, did you hear abot the new R&C HD rerelease?

Message 91 of 150 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 11, 2012

jackmania555 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Zeo, I have one nitpick. You said R&C will soon even come to PSN. There was already a PSN R&C game, so it's already been there. Other than that, excellent thread. Kudos.

the trilogy?Smiley Happy comes out the 28th i believe

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 92 of 150 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Aug 11, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Along with the God of War saga and Infamous Collection which I'm really dissapointed in.

Abe for All-Stars!!!
Message 93 of 150 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Real_Radec13 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Along with the God of War saga and Infamous Collection which I'm really dissapointed in.

gasp why dissapointed? i wish i couldve had great deals like thatSmiley Happy Sony seems to really love and appreciate their fans

Message 94 of 150 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Aug 11, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Real_Radec13 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

gasp why dissapointed? i wish i couldve had great deals like thatSmiley Happy Sony seems to really love and appreciate their fans

I love the idea of collections. It's just that Infamous is getting a collection which means no Infamous 3 Smiley Sad

Abe for All-Stars!!!
Message 95 of 150 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Real_Radec13 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Real_Radec13 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

I love the idea of collections. It's just that Infamous is getting a collection which means no Infamous 3 Smiley Sad

you dont know thatSmiley Happy maybe they are just trying to make some money in order to make it, unless this "rain' game is their new game hahaSmiley Happy. Sony is also making the collections, so dont count infamous 3 outSmiley Happy

Message 96 of 150 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Aug 11, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Real_Radec13 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Real_Radec13 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

you dont know thatSmiley Happy maybe they are just trying to make some money in order to make it, unless this "rain' game is their new game hahaSmiley Happy. Sony is also making the collections, so dont count infamous 3 outSmiley Happy

True. I'm just worried about Resistance though. I hear that Sony won't use the IP anymore but I hope I'm wrong. Resistance 3 was oone of the best game I ever played.

Abe for All-Stars!!!
Message 97 of 150 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Real_Radec13 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Real_Radec13 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Real_Radec13 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

True. I'm just worried about Resistance though. I hear that Sony won't use the IP anymore but I hope I'm wrong. Resistance 3 was oone of the best game I ever played.

i loved the whole series, didnt play burning skies thoughSmiley Happy, however its not sony that wont use it, its insomniac gamesSmiley Happy sony would love to use it again

Message 98 of 150 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Aug 11, 2012
Not true about the InFamous series being done. The God of War Saga doesn't have Ascension in it. InFamous 3 could very likely be coming out.

And yes, I'm planning on getting the R&C HD Collection the day it comes out assuming I have money (actually, I'm getting all 3 collections).
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 99 of 150 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Aug 11, 2012
Oh, and Resistance is in limbo right now. Sony said they're not sure what to do with it because of the bad sales of R3 and the TERRIBLE sales of the Vita game. I'm calling it cancelled, especially since Insomniac's done with it and I'll doubt any other company can keep it at that high a quality.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 100 of 150 (42 Views)
0 Likes