Uncharted Territory
1358 posts

Re: Why are you guys complaining?

Aug 14, 2012

If anyone wants to know how and why All-Stars is simply great, you read this guy's thread. 

My friend, this is perhaps the most inspiring thread on here. Hopefully some of the more unappreciative members can at least have the decency to formulate a more reasonable opinion on the characters and what SuperBot is working hard to provide for us. While we have had many other topics like this, I think thsi thread stands out the most. You've earned every kudos that comes your way.

Beyond!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 141 of 150 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 14, 2012

i personally like the new Raiden a lot:smileyhappy:, and this is about playstations future, they have to fit a few characters in, and i think cahracters will make it in, like people say, they are GIVEN these characters, they want your characters in, but would you rather have them remove a character from the game and have less, or what? XD, they still have a few characters to show off, you havent seen it all:smileyhappy: and theres DLC if your character doesnt make it in. Superbot is trying to make this game for everybody, its hard when everybody wants a different character.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 142 of 150 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 14, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

If anyone wants to know how and why All-Stars is simply great, you read this guy's thread. 

My friend, this is perhaps the most inspiring thread on here. Hopefully some of the more unappreciative members can at least have the decency to formulate a more reasonable opinion on the characters and what SuperBot is working hard to provide for us. While we have had many other topics like this, I think thsi thread stands out the most. You've earned every kudos that comes your way.

Beyond!

beyond! thank you:smileyhappy:, i was trying to get people to see that every character fits in this game and theres no reason to really complain about everybody, everybody fits and if the character you want the most gets in, than be happy, there is always DLC to add in some characters, and they dont exactly have the rights to everybody that you want, they are trying though, they are contacting a lot of companies haha

Please use plain text.
Message 143 of 150 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 25, 2012

bumping so everyone can see. since now that everythings been revealed all that there is is hate for the roster.

Please use plain text.
Message 144 of 150 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Oct 25, 2012

I'm not really complaining... more like angry about it... >_> XDDD Certain characters should AND shouldn't be in at all !!!

The stages and items are okay to me~!

:heart: RAYMAN :heart:

RAYMAN'S GIRL/LOVER/WIFE/STALKER/ADMIRER 3333333333
My Account on Anivide!!!
http://www.anivide.com/user/Sexygamergirl

A GAMER.
A COSPLAYER
A FUN AND FRIENDLY ALSO HYPER GIRL.
REMEMBER THIS FOREVER.........
I AM A FOREVER RAYMAN FANGIRL AND GAMER.
A JIM CARRY FAN
I LOVE & SUPPORT THE FRENCH AND UK ACCENTS AND COUNTRY.

Please use plain text.
Message 145 of 150 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 25, 2012

The only problem I have is that it's New Dante instead of Old Dante.

Please use plain text.
Message 146 of 150 (59 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Please use plain text.
Message 147 of 150 (44 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 15, 2013
I just wait to put my two cents worth. The main reason why all this hate mainly towards the big daddy being in it, is because you have to realize bioshock was originally made for Xbox 360. Then later they decided to bring it out for PS3. But i actually own the original box art where it said only for Xbox. And even when it came out for PS3 they had problems with it on the system making it hard to play for a while until they finally patched it. So the reason here is obviously people believe he should not have been included. I believe so too. Just for that reason. It would have made much more sense to incorporate spyro or crash had they been able to get the rights. As far as the people hating on it because it is a smash clone. So what. Let them hate Im ok with seeing these games come out for systems. I will always buy a smash bros game before this one or if they ever make an Xbox one. But at least it gives the people without a wii to experience the genre.
Please use plain text.
Message 148 of 150 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
609 posts

Apr 15, 2013
@Robosonmonke "If they put in the Activision version of Crash and Spyro I'm done" what kind of fan are you to say that you stupid fanboy honestly I don't even care what Crash or Spyro looks like as long as they're in the game that's disrespectful to people who just want him to be in no matter what the changes there is and the fact is Activision don't even developed any games to Crash or Spyro they only published them plus why would you be done with the game because "you don't want the Activision version I want Naughtyfog's version" your fanboy meter must really be high at this moment I mean really come on
Please use plain text.
Message 149 of 150 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
609 posts

Apr 15, 2013
*naughydog's
Please use plain text.
Message 150 of 150 (30 Views)
0 Likes