Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Re: Why are the top tier characters in every game...

Oct 21, 2012

miamiheatowns wrote:
Kratos' supers arent as great as you think, on a more vertical stage, his level 3 is significantly weaker. His level 1 & 2 aren't that good either. People depend on his level 3 to win, if they played on a less favorable stage, then Kratos will have a hard time getting kills. Parappa has easier supers to use and are better than Kratos' (maybe excluding his level 3). Parappa's has a slower AP gain because his supers are better compared to Kratos'.

Lol and I'm sure the skateboard super will be easier to land on vertical stages, considering Parapa turns giant and shoots homing laser beams. Oh wait that's Kratos.

I didn't say Kratos is the most OP character, or even that he is OP.  He will just be in a different tier than Parapa by a landslide. Case and point being this game isn't balanced. Parapa will find his home in the low tier while characters such as Nariko, Raiden, Kratos and Dante will dominate. 

Message 21 of 22 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Re: Why are the top tier characters in every game...

Oct 21, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:
I sense someone who looses alot..

Kratos' has one slight advantage soo far in this build, hes not "OP" though. you jsut need to study him, and learn how to beat him. there is a reason i spank Radecs for breakfast now. C:

I rarely lose. I'm not QQ'ing, just refuting the notion that this is the one fighting game ever that will be perfectly balanced. It won't be at all. 

And stop gloating about your FFA wins, they are meaningless when talking about competetive play.

Message 22 of 22 (60 Views)
0 Likes