Because its time to cause a storm

Playstation sig
Message 41 of 45 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Re: Why all the Lightning hate???

Sep 28, 2012
when cloud is announced, i'm never going to leave you alone nocturnal. =d If we play 1v1 i'mma use cloud and beat you with him. You'll be clouds shadow from now on.=d
Message 42 of 45 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 28, 2012
When Lightning is announced I'll remember what you said and do the same. Smiley Tongue
Message 43 of 45 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Sorry, I'm new to this thread...
But did someone actually blame Cloud for Lady Gaga?
That's...hilarious.

I dislike Lightning. If it comes down to Cloud VS Lightning, I'm in the Cloud camp. Sorry, but Cloud deserves this spot for having an actual impact on the PlayStation brand. Lightning, whether you love her or not, does not represent this impact.
I don't like Lightning or FFXIII at all. This isn't about that. This is about legacy. When FF7 came out, there wasn't a game like it. Now, JRPG's are a matter of flavor, with Final Fantasy just being one. I'm sorry, but if you're celebrating a PlayStation legacy, or Final Fantasy in general; you jump to VII. I don't care how much you LOVE XIII. If you want to be honest with yourself, you'll realize that comparing impact of XIII, on PlayStation, to impact of VII is a fool's game. VII isn't even my favorite, and I can still draw this conclusion.

Final Fantasy VII is classic, exclusive (well...there was a shoddy pc port), and celebrated for the impact it had on PlayStation and games in general.

Final Fantasy XIII is another next-gen rpg.

Cry all you want. VII just matters more.
Message 44 of 45 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
203 posts

Sep 28, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

9- Yeah, it did have good gameplay mechanics. Yeah, it was still better than most of the post-6. Again, though, suffered when Kuja walked in.

10- If he was eaten by Sin then how in the hell was he interacting with people? Because he felt like it? How was he able to touch, and feel, if he was dead the whole time? And if that, what in the hell was FFX-2 when he's suddenly revived? Fanservice. Duh.

13- It IS like FF7. Storywise. Soldier takes over a train with stereotypical black sidekick. Soldier feels bad about a past experience. Soldier is working against a security force that they used to work for. Security force is either trying to mine resources from the planet and killing it, or they're protecting a company that does so. Tell me that's not similar.

9- Kuja is the best villain out the PS1 games.

10- He was never dead, but you wouldn't know that.

13- Did you read the text in 13? man 7 fan **bleep**s get on my nerves.

Photobucket
Message 45 of 45 (51 Views)
0 Likes