Monster Hunter
42 posts

Re: Why a small roster (like PSASBR) > a big one (SSB)

Nov 20, 2012

I'm excited for the roster. I'm hoping this game sells well because I believe the roster will be bumped into the thirties if there is a sequel. 

Message 11 of 14 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Nov 20, 2012

MattGamer540 wrote:

khailcon wrote:

JesseCasco wrote:
Something nice about All-Stars? There's no tripping, lackluster story, clones, or over-saturation of particular franchises. Also, Stage mashes, massive customization, and a lot more explosions and fun times.

I really hated tripping in Brawl. What a stupid idea. I actually liked the Subspace Emissary, my girlfriend and I had a blast co-oping that together. I was sort of hoping for a co-op style mode. 

Am I the only one that really didn't mind the tripping in Brawl? I actually thought it was kinda funny. 

You must be. It took away player agency in a way that was not fun. Nobody likes tripping into a Falcon Punch. 

Check out my video game blog: http://pixeltrowel.wordpress.com
I don't regurgitate, I provide valuable opinion. Delve into video games with me.
Message 12 of 14 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
397 posts

Nov 20, 2012

khailcon wrote:

MattGamer540 wrote:

khailcon wrote:

JesseCasco wrote:
Something nice about All-Stars? There's no tripping, lackluster story, clones, or over-saturation of particular franchises. Also, Stage mashes, massive customization, and a lot more explosions and fun times.

I really hated tripping in Brawl. What a stupid idea. I actually liked the Subspace Emissary, my girlfriend and I had a blast co-oping that together. I was sort of hoping for a co-op style mode. 

Am I the only one that really didn't mind the tripping in Brawl? I actually thought it was kinda funny. 

You must be. It took away player agency in a way that was not fun. Nobody likes tripping into a Falcon Punch. 

Falcon Punches don't kill people. Tripping kills people

Dunno how to make a Signature picture....
Message 13 of 14 (69 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Nov 20, 2012
more balnce and no clones. Bigger isnt always better.just ask darksiders 2
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 14 of 14 (63 Views)