Highlighted
Feb 27 2013
By: LX_Theo I Only Post Everything 1001 posts

Why Zeus is a perfectly fine choice

26 replies 321 views Edited Feb 27, 2013

- Game needs more villains/antagionists

- Zeus and Dr. Nefarious would probably rank as the most iconic villains from Sony owned IPs (I can't think of any more iconic)

- Being a Sony owned character, it will bring down the price of the character pack

- Zeus's playstyle is generally a big minority in the game atm

- That lvl 3 is epic

And this is coming from a person who doesn't care for the God of War series. Yes, there were more choices that could have pulled from the many Sony owned IPs... But out of all the characters they could have double dipped for, this is easily one of the better ones they could have picked.

Message 1 of 27 (321 Views)
Sackboy
457 posts

Re: Why Zeus is a perfectly fine choice

Feb 27, 2013

i agree. this game needs more villlains

Message 2 of 27 (310 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1052 posts

Feb 27, 2013

This is what people should realize...he is a nice choice,providing that we will get other character like Nefarious and Lazarevich!

firma.PNG

Message 3 of 27 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

Feb 27, 2013
No. Zeus is not a Playstation icon no matter how you look at it. You say that he and Nefarious are the biggest villians but Nefarious isn't playable, so thanks for giving me another thing to complain about.
Message 4 of 27 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9860 posts

Feb 27, 2013
Most of the people "boycotting" Zeus have probably not even watched his gameplay. He looks amazing, and his supers are incredible.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 5 of 27 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Feb 27, 2013

nch2112 wrote:
No. Zeus is not a Playstation icon no matter how you look at it. You say that he and Nefarious are the biggest villians but Nefarious isn't playable, so thanks for giving me another thing to complain about.

It can be argued that PlayStation has a ton of icons. It can also be argued that PlayStation doesn't have an icon. It's too fragmented. This isn't Nintendo. We don't have a Mario. Our games are diverse, and us fans have a VERY wide variety to choose from when selecting a game. Fans of this game are getting more variety to choose from when selecting a character. I don't see a problem other than the fact that people on these forums feel entitled too often.

You guys are going to mess around and show Sony that the fans don't support them making this game. What do you think will happen then? Do you think you'll get your beloved character that you spent hours making a moveset for?

Message 6 of 27 (268 Views)
Survivor
2443 posts

Feb 27, 2013
@nasrulez. I have watched his gameplay, and he looks like an interesting character. But I don't care. Sure emmett was another person not a lot of people wanted and I think his movesets awesome but atleast emmett is the star of his own game. And doesn't have a character in this. And isn't a Greek god.
Message 7 of 27 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Feb 27, 2013

he didn't originate in a video game.  Let's add goku, batman, and george washington too

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 27 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4132 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 27, 2013

LX_Theo wrote:

- Game needs more villains/antagionists

- Zeus and Dr. Nefarious would probably rank as the most iconic villains from Sony owned IPs (I can't think of any more iconic)

- Being a Sony owned character, it will bring down the price of the character pack

- Zeus's playstyle is generally a big minority in the game atm

- That lvl 3 is epic

And this is coming from a person who doesn't care for the God of War series. Yes, there were more choices that could have pulled from the many Sony owned IPs... But out of all the characters they could have double dipped for, this is easily one of the better ones they could have picked.

True, and honestly Redic is less known then Zeus 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 9 of 27 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9860 posts

Feb 27, 2013
Since when does it matter if you've been the star of your own game? Bowser and Ganondorf would like a word with you.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 10 of 27 (240 Views)
0 Likes