Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Re: Why So much hate for the new and lesser "star"?

Aug 5, 2012
New Dante seems pretty cool, I'm getting DmC and PSASBR, and I reckon he'll become an all stars soon enough
Message 41 of 53 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Aug 5, 2012
I like the roster. I said before its old its new its obscure its PSN its lesser knowns it fits.

It looks good I'm pretty sure Superbot knows what they're doin on selecting roster and balancing. Can't wait for more announced can't wait for even more surprises when I unlock someone who wasn't announced!
==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 42 of 53 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42172 posts

Aug 5, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

That's exactly what my post mentioned. It's not that nobody doesn't like Drake it's just that ppl want all classic characters. I guess when most ppl heard of ALL-STARS in the title they expected PS2 and PSX only characters. I for one like Drake and any PS3 character being in the game so I've never complained about it yet. Ppl just have to go to the right websites to see these comments.

The 'All-Stars' does mess with people's expectations.  Sony really should have just called it 'PlayStation Battle Royale' cause the All-Stars added into the title just hypes up the expectations to a godly level of who *SHOULD* be in the game (Cloud/Sephiroth, Crash, Spyro, Lara Croft, etc.) and when/if those characters don't make it in, some people will take that as a 'failure' of living up to the 'All-Stars' moniker.

Message 43 of 53 (72 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Aug 5, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

That's exactly what my post mentioned. It's not that nobody doesn't like Drake it's just that ppl want all classic characters. I guess when most ppl heard of ALL-STARS in the title they expected PS2 and PSX only characters. I for one like Drake and any PS3 character being in the game so I've never complained about it yet. Ppl just have to go to the right websites to see these comments.

The 'All-Stars' does mess with people's expectations.  Sony really should have just called it 'PlayStation Battle Royale' cause the All-Stars added into the title just hypes up the expectations to a godly level of who *SHOULD* be in the game (Cloud/Sephiroth, Crash, Spyro, Lara Croft, etc.) and when/if those characters don't make it in, some people will take that as a 'failure' of living up to the 'All-Stars' moniker.

i agree i should be playstation battle royal, it would cause less complaining while staying true to playstation

Message 44 of 53 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Xis66 wrote:
Just because they aren't "Allstar" enough? honest question, I don't understand why there are so many complaints regarding Kat, Fat Princess, Dante (nvm I understand this one), Drake, even Cole.

Why is it that some of us don't want newer or lesser known characters in Psas?

Kat is just not worthy, think about it. She only has one game that came out 2 months ago. As opposed, people are rejecting Sora, and wanting Kat. Does that make any sense to you? If Sora does not deserve a spot, then it should be clear that Kat doesn't either.

Message 45 of 53 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 5, 2012

ChaozWeezy wrote:

Xis66 wrote:
Just because they aren't "Allstar" enough? honest question, I don't understand why there are so many complaints regarding Kat, Fat Princess, Dante (nvm I understand this one), Drake, even Cole.

Kat is just not worthy, think about it. She only has one game that came out 2 months ago. As opposed, people are rejecting Sora, and wanting Kat. Does that make any sense to you? If Sora does not deserve a spot, then it should be clear that Kat doesn't either.

shes more worthy than the characters from games that havent come out yet XD

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 46 of 53 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Aug 5, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

ChaozWeezy wrote:

Xis66 wrote:

People are requesting characters from games that haven't been released yet?....how idiotic Smiley Frustrated

Message 47 of 53 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 5, 2012

ChaozWeezy wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

ChaozWeezy wrote:

Xis66 wrote:

People are requesting characters from games that haven't been released yet?....how idiotic Smiley Frustrated

that and characters from games that gavent even been released yet are getting leaked (new dante, Rising Raiden)

Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 48 of 53 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 5, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

ChaozWeezy wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

ChaozWeezy wrote:

Xis66 wrote:

that and characters from games that gavent even been released yet are getting leaked (new dante, Rising Raiden)

From soul, they already appeared in games,regardless of what game they are from. It dosn't matter if its new Dante. As long as people know that he is based off of the old Dante, so he is out of this statement. Raiden is Raiden. Raiden isn't called "Rising Raiden" by anyone ive ever seen. Raiden looks exactly like he did in MGS 4. He was also in MGS 2. Those are both classics. So both new Dante and Raiden are out of this statement. Any other characters?

Message 49 of 53 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 5, 2012

ChaozWeezy wrote:

From soul, they already appeared in games,regardless of what game they are from. It dosn't matter if its new Dante. As long as people know that he is based off of the old Dante, so he is out of this statement. Raiden is Raiden. Raiden isn't called "Rising Raiden" by anyone ive ever seen. Raiden looks exactly like he did in MGS 4. He was also in MGS 2. Those are both classics. So both new Dante and Raiden are out of this statement. Any other characters?

nope just those and lets hope it stays that way Robot Indifferent

Message 50 of 53 (41 Views)
0 Likes