Splicer
51 posts

Re: Why So much hate for the new and lesser "star"?

Aug 5, 2012
Cole cuz he might have a good/evil character slot (although i dont think thats likely) and i still think your missing the point....
Message 31 of 53 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 5, 2012

you guys do know that even though the leak was confirmed it doesnt mean for sure that we will get those characters it was an early build they might have scrapped them all for all we know

we wont truly know for sure until gamescon

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 32 of 53 (91 Views)
Splicer
51 posts

Aug 5, 2012
This is true, but I doubt they'll "scrap" any of them. If anything they'll add more. Superbot even said theyre gonna try to cram all they can into the disc.
Message 33 of 53 (88 Views)
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Neck305Bone wrote:
This is true, but I doubt they'll "scrap" any of them. If anything they'll add more. Superbot even said theyre gonna try to cram all they can into the disc.

this is true but i was just trying to reassure people to stop them from freaking out anymore (its getting old)

Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 34 of 53 (83 Views)
Splicer
51 posts

Aug 5, 2012
LOL, Yea REAL OLD. I guess what Im saying is they're is still plenty of room left on the roster for all of your favorite playstation characters (Crash Spyro etc.) Its a Blu-Ray for Gods sake! let the fat princess eat her cake!
Message 35 of 53 (79 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Aug 5, 2012
The roster is awesome so far and can only get better. That is all.

Message 36 of 53 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Neck305Bone wrote:
LOL, Yea REAL OLD. I guess what Im saying is they're is still plenty of room left on the roster for all of your favorite playstation characters (Crash Spyro etc.) Its a Blu-Ray for Gods sake! let the fat princess eat her cake!

i know what you meant i was just stating a possibility

i dont really have anything against any of the characters

sure i feel snake and old dante are more deserving then new dante and raiden but if the newer 2 get in over the originals i wont hold anything against them (i just hope raiden has a gray fox alt and new dante has an old dante alt)

and ive never had any problems with fat princess

Message 37 of 53 (65 Views)
Wastelander
673 posts

Aug 5, 2012
There are other sites and forums aside from here and like u said its indirect Drake and Cole are current. Some want more or even all classic Ps chars ps2 and down.

always remember I post or thread unread by you does not mean it doesn't exist. There are people that don't want Drake in.
==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 38 of 53 (62 Views)
Wastelander
756 posts

Aug 5, 2012

That's exactly what my post mentioned. It's not that nobody doesn't like Drake it's just that ppl want all classic characters. I guess when most ppl heard of ALL-STARS in the title they expected PS2 and PSX only characters. I for one like Drake and any PS3 character being in the game so I've never complained about it yet. Ppl just have to go to the right websites to see these comments.

Message 39 of 53 (52 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Aug 5, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
The roster is awesome so far and can only get better. That is all.

agrree

Message 40 of 53 (49 Views)